𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Hey guys, I'm back again with another rant but this time it is character reviews.

Rant 1:
Clay

Clay has been one of my favorite characters in the show but season 4 ain't it. First, the writers use his mental health as a plot device which is DISGUSTING because mental health should be taken seriously and treated properly and people should be given a proper diagnosis and the correct medication but nooooo THE WRITERS MADE CLAY SEEM LIKE HE WAS A MIX OF JASON VOORHEES, MICHAEL MYERS AND FREDDY KRUGER FOR FUN. Second of all, they made Clay be an asshole to Justin FOR NO REASON when all Justin was trying to do was help him. And to top it off, Clay loses his brother. Like why does Clay have to lose someone he loves and cares about each season. First, he lost one of his bestfriends (Jeff), then he loses his former crush (Hannah) and now he loses his brother, the person who saved his life (Justin). Like give Clay a fucking break PLEASE because he deserves better.

Rant 2:
Jessica

Jessica has been one of my favs but season four done RUINED her. First, they make her not be supportive of Justin taking a break so he can focus on his sobriety/recovery after he just came back from rehab, then they have her fuck a IRRELEVANT ASS CHARACTER THAT'S TRYING TO GET JUSTICE FOR ONE OF HER FRIEND'S R*PIST FOR NO REASON. Like maam, how does Jessica Marie Davis go from being the baddest bitch at Liberty High and a literal queen that stood up for sexual assault survivors and was going to take down the r*pe culture at Liberty to a LIAR AND A CHEATER???? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE FOR ME. Then Jessica loses the love of her life because the writers are trifling and wanna see everyone in the show suffer. LIKE WHAT? She deserves better.

Rant 3:
Zach

Same thing with Clay and Jessica, Zach has been one of my favorite characters on the show but this season completely DESTROYED his entire character arc. First, they turned him into a manwhore and an alcoholic when he has been a whole ass gentleman for the past 3 seasons and his alcohol issues are never addressed. Also they literally made Zach almost r*pe a girl in 4x09 for FOR NO REASON. LIKE WHAT???? ZACH FUCKING DEMPSEY DESERVES BETTER THAN THAT.

Rant 3:
Justin

Same thing with Clay, Jess and Zach, Justin has been one of my favorite characters in the entire show but season fucking four does him absolutely DIRTY. THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO MAKE EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED AND LOVED HIM, BACKSTAB HIM AND TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT. THEY HAVE CLAY CALLING HIM A WORTHLESS JUNKIE, ZACH BEING A DICK TO HIM, JESSICA BREAKING UP WITH HIM JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO FOCUS ON HIS RECOVERY/SOBRIETY AND STARTS TO DATE D*EGO JUST TO MAKE JUSTIN JEALOUS AND EVERYONE ELSE NOT BELIEVING IN HIM EXCEPT FOR CHARLIE, SHERI AND COACH KERBA. Then when Justin gets diagnosed with AIDS, EVERYONE STARTS TO GIVE A SHIT. THEN HE DIES BECAUSE THE WRITERS DON'T WANNA SEE HIM HAPPY AND NEVER RECOVER. I'M LIKE BITCH WHAT?????? AND THEY MADE HIM DIE OF AIDS DURING PRIDE MONTH, KNOWING THE FACT THAT JUSTIN IS PLAYED BY AN OPENLY GAY ACTOR WHICH IS UTTERLY ABSURD. JUSTIN FOLEY AND BRANDON FLYNN BOTH DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER.

Rant 4:
Ani

This season with Ani was tolerable because she actually got redemption and her character fixed.

Rant 5:
Alex

Okay this season they just completely didn't show that much of Alex's guilt of how he k*lled Bryce back in S3 and just focused on his sexuality. I like Alex, sometimes I don't but he was really done dirty in s3 by him being the ONLY suicide attempt survivor in the show and they made him turn into Monty 2.0 on steroids then having him straight up k*ll Bryce just for him to show barely any guilt of committing that act and for him to basically get away with murder. If you weren't gonna show Alex with guilt over what happened with Bryce, THEN WHY WOULD YOU MAKE HIM BRYCE'S M*RDERER???? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER TO MAKE MONTY THE PERSON THAT K*LLS BRYCE SO YALL CAN JUST SEND HIM TO JAIL AND WRITE HIM OFF. Alex deserves better than that bullshit in S3 and S4.

Rant 6:
Charlie

I love Charlie. He's such a fluffball and he's so precious and adorable.

Rant 7:
Tony

Okay, we barely got to see Tony this season but I'm really sad that he never got his family back. Also I'm really happy that he's going to continue his boxing career.

Rant 8:
Tyler

Same thing with Tony, we barely got to see him but why did the guns from S1, S2 and S3 come back???? That was very unnecessary. Also why did yall make Tyler so sus this season like maam, stop with the Tyler being sus storyline, yall have been doing this since S1 and it's getting annoying. Also I'm really happy that he's dating Estela, they're so cute.

Rant 9:
Estela

I love Estela so much. She's so precious but she kinda was unnecessary. We barely saw her try to avenge Monty and then suddenly she just drops the investigation.

Rant 10:
Winston

Okay, here's the thing. Winston over here comes to Liberty and tries to get justice for Monty after the fact that he barely knew Monty and had only slept with him like 2 times and was beaten to a pulp by Monty. Then he doesn't even do a good job at trying to find who actually k*lled Bryce and who framed Monty and he finds out by Alex having to TELL HIM that he (Alex) was the one that k*lled Bryce and he doesn't turn him in just because he lOvEs Alex. Like what???? Even though I don't even like Winston, he deserved better writing.

Rant 11:
B*yce

Disgusting piece of shit. Point Blank PERIOD.

Rant 12:
M*nty

Psychotic, piece of literal shit.

Rant 13:
D*ego aka SpongeBob The Square Head Ass Goose Man

Can yall please explain to me why did this irrelevant, random ass character have to pop the fuck outta nowhere and be an absolute manwhore? Like he so fucking irritating, trifling and annoying. Like maam, he literally gaslight Jessica, beat the shit out of Zach, mocked Justin and made jokes about his sobriety/recovery and drug addiction, mentally tortured Clay and tried to get justice for 2 r*pists (M*nty and Br*ce). He acting like it's Clay and the gang's fault for why M*nty died and went to jail when M*nty died because he was a fucking r*pist and he went to jail for r*ping Tyler. Also this motherfucker had the fucking AUDACITY TO ASK JESSICA OUT WHEN HER BOYFRIEND LITERALLY JUST FUCKING D*ED A WEEK AGO. I'M LIKE BITCH WHAT?????????