Daddy Dearest

I walked downstairs slowly,dreading the moment I have to face my, most likely, very angry father. He's going to be furious that outsiders know, then we brought them here none the less. Then there was the escapee but he doesn't know that. I haven't told any one about that yet. This is just one big mess! I walked down the long hallway passing severely doors that led to different things like a weight training or the place where we keep people who have information we need ,if you catch my drift. I stood in front the door that was at the end of the hall. Our office slash HQ meeting room. My heart's going into overdrive and my palms are coated in sweat. I opened the door slowly and stepped inside. The room its self was quite simple with only a long table and ten chairs surrounding it. The only thing that hangs on the gray walls is the giant TV/computer screen that let us video chat with HQ. I sat down in the chair furthest from the TV and waited.

Derrick's P.o.V

We were silently eating our food around the island in the kitchen. But not even 10 minutes later Ryder started to act really weird. I guess it finally sunk in that one of his favorite bands were sitting in front of him. I pulled out of the kitchen to talk to him.

"Sooo...what did you wa-want to talk about Derrick?" He said swaying from side to side like a nervous child.

"You need to pull yourself together mate. I know you're a fan and all but you can't go all fan guy on them, you might end up taking this too far or something. Do you understand Ryder?" I said seriously looking into his eyes.

"Okay I'll be good. Scouts honor." He said giving me a big smile and the solider solute.

"Great, glad you understand."

Ricki's P.O.V

"So tell me how this all happened Victoria?" My father asked calling by my ugly first name. But I wouldn't dare say so to my father. I explained to him everything that happened tonight all the way up to taking One Direction here.

"You mean to tell me that outsiders are there in your house?! How could you guys be so irresponsible Victoria? You guys are level two field agents! The best we have right now and you're about to blow the whole agency's cover. You do realize what we have to do now?" My father asked in an disappointed tone.

"What? Father no we can't! This was our fault let us deal with it. You kill them their blood will be on our hands!" I said slamming my hands on the table causing it to rattle and the sound to echo throughout the room.

"Don't you dare talk to me in that tone. Do I need to get your mother down here?" He taunted.

"No sir, but let us take care of this. Please!" I pleaded him.

"Blake would have never-"

I stopped him from saying another word about my brother. "Well where's your precious Blake now? Huh? Maybe if he had done the mission it wouldn't have failed? Well fuck you father! Goodbye." I switched off the TV before he could say anything else.

I put my head in my hands and I start rethinking that whole argument, but he had no right to bring Blake into the conversation. Ugh I need a drink. I need many, many drinks.

"RICKI WE NEED TO REGROUP!" I jumped at my name being shouted from up the steps by Chance. What the hell is going on now? I got up and left the room. As I made my way down the hall way I felt a pulling sensation, not physically but like...spiritually. Like something was telling me to go somewhere, suddenly I stopped as the pulling got heavier towards a door simply titled 'Lab'. My curiosity got the better of me so I walked into the room cautiously. It seemed completely normal to me there was tables with beakers, and what not containing different colored liquids and a whole bunch of machines that only Derrick would know the name of. The feelings got stronger as I made my way around the room. Then I saw it, the case that had caused all of the problems in the first place, sitting on the back counter practically mocking me. The force that was once pulling me towards the room was now pushing me to the silver case. As my hands neared the case my name was called once again and the connection broke completely.