unknown pleasurer (jerkshipping)

Dan's pov: I couldn't see I was blind folded and my hands were tied together behind my back. I couldn't tell where I was and I thought I had died but then I heard the door open and I thought it was chris "chris this isn't funny just because I hate you does not mean you get to do this" there was silence until "who said I was chris"
*Dans pov: what an image dan was there and all mine tied up and blindfolded "YOU BASTARD LET ME GO!" Dan was writhing on the bed. I felt an erection form damn it dan. I untied his hands the handcuffed to the bed so he couldn't escape "oh poor dan so helpless and weak" I went to his neck and immediately hit his sweet spot "A-AH!!!" his moans... are so feminine this will be fun. I abuse that spot until he has had enough I look down and see his erection I went down and undid his pants and pulled down his boxers
Dans pov: I felt the cold air on my dick  I quietly moaned so whoever was doing this to me didn't hear but then I felt lips on my dick I moaned I hate this I cant see who's doing this but it feels so good  "who are you" I hate this so much but its unbearable when this when it feels so good "I cant tell you who I am you would freak out"
*Dan's pov: he would kill me if  he found who i was so I went back to sucking his dick jesus christ this mans cock is as hard as stone. I taste a bit of pre cum it's somewhat sweet for a bitter man. I've never met a man so angry and bitter before but he tasted so good. I knew he was near his climax so I stopped and I heard him whimper but he screamed in pleasure when I started bouncing on his dick. His breath was hot and breathy seconds later.
Dan's pov: I climaxed inside the mystery person. My body went all shaky and it was hard to breathe I wanted to know who this person was so I tried to remove my blindfold. I guess I forgot that my hands were handcuffed to the bed post but I felt a kiss on the lips and immediately knew who it was...
"You..." he removed the blindfold and I saw his blue eyes "well you seemed to enjoy that" I couldn't move. He was still on my dick and wouldn't move he leaned down again and kissed me he removed himself from my member and laid next to me.
*Dan's pov: I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes. A few minutes later I open my eye and look up dan is asleep so I uncuff him from the bed and put his arms around me. And now I know dan is no so bitter after all.
Words: 505
Date: 11/24/21