𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢🎂🎉

(Picture is not mine)

What would the MHA characters get or do for your birthday? (Not finished yet, sorry)

FYI- This is gonna be a long one, you can skip this one if you want.

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦
You sit on your bed in your dorm room, listening to your favorite song before you're interrupted by loud noises. You take your headphones off as you continue to hear the loud noises. You walk to every dorm, wondering where it was coming from, and why. No one was in their dorm so you got pretty suspicious about the situation. You walk to Midoriya's dorm and lightly tap on the door. You hear Midoriya yell, "Come in!" You open the door to see Class 1-A in his room. The room is decorated with balloons and streamers. Everyone jumps at you, "Surprise!!" You smile as Midoriya walks up to you, "Happy birthday, y/n!" He leans in to hug you. As he does, he puts on a necklace that says beautiful/handsome/stunning on it. "Wow Izuku! I love it, thank you," you say smiling. He smiles back as Mina hands you a piece of vanilla cake. "Midoriya, did you plan this?" You ask. "Yeah, do you like it?" He says. "Of course! Thank you by the way." You say, locking your eyes with his. "Anything for you." Midoriya smiles and softly pecks you on the cheek.

❄️Shoto Todoroki🔥
Training has ended and you're on your way to the cafeteria for lunch. You forgot your water bottle in Gym Gamma so you run back to go get it. As you sprint to  grab your forgotten item, you bump into Todoroki. He falls to the ground, into the dirt. "Oh! Sorry! I-I didn't see you there." You offer your hand and he takes it. You help him up as he brushes the dirt off of him. He slightly smiles. "It's fine honey, why are you running?" "I forgot my water bottle." He nods as he fixes your shirt. "Thanks," you say as you wave goodbye to him. You continue running to the gym as you retrieve your water bottle. When walking back, you realize that there's something in your pocket. You grab it and see it's a note from Shoto. 'He must have put it in there when he was fixing my shirt.' You open the note and it reads, "Meet me on the right side of the school outside." You smile as you walk to the right side of the school. When you get there, you see Todoroki sitting on a picnic blanket. "Hi Shoto." You wave as you sit on the blanket. "Hello y/n, thanks for coming." You nod, "You're welcome! Are we having lunch?" He nods, "Yes." Todoroki pulls two sandwiches from a basket and hands one to you. You're starving so you take a huge bite. Suddenly you're biting on something hard. "What's in this?" You ask, he smiles but doesn't say anything. You pull apart the sandwich to see a beautiful ring. It looked quite expensive, and you felt bad that he spent a lot of money on such a gift for this occasion. "You sure this is for me?" He laughs ever so slightly, "Yes, why wouldn't it be?" "I don't know, just didn't expect it." He grabs the ring and puts it on your finger. "It's really really nice. Thank you," you say.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

Bakugo walks over to you and throws a light blue paper bag at you. "What was that for?" You ask. Kirishima pulled him out of the room before Bakugo could get the chance to speak. You open the the bag and find card and box. You open the card and it reads, "It's your birthday bitch, I can tell, you look older." You smile and hold the card up against your chest, trying not to laugh. You grab the box and open it to see a pair of earrings. 'Wow...Katsuki' you think to yourself how nice the gift is. You grab a sticky note and write, "I like the gift, didn't know you remembered." You stuck the note on his desk. The next day he sees the note and softly smiles.

✨Yuga Aoyama✨
You're enhancing your big move with your quirk. Everyone is working hard to improve their big moves to make their quirks stronger. You see Aoyama sitting on the bench drinking water. You walk over to him because you wanted to take a break as well. "What's up? Nice weather today, isn't it?" He looks up at you, "Bonjour, belle fille! The weather is very sparkly. And it's your birthday today, right?" You nod, "Yeah, but you don't have to get me anything." He immediately stands up, "No way, I'm not leaving until I give you a spectacular gift!" He hands you a present. "Thanks," you open it to see camera. "A camera. Thank you!" You take the camera and point it toward Aoyama, "Say cheese!" He held up a peace sign, "Fromage!" You take a photo of him. "There, you're my first photo!" Aoyama and you sit on the bench, talking about the functions of the camera.