• School Crush •

The last class of the day ended.

Soojin, Shuhua, Minnie, Miyeon, Soyeon and yuqi were now sitting in the cafeteria.

When shuhua felt a pat on her shoulder.

"Shu, Can we talk? Please?" Hui asked desperately.

Shuhua sighed and ignored him.

Miyeon standed up.

"She doesn't wanna talk hui, Go away." Miyeon said.

"But I-"

"No but's stay away from her." Miyeon cut him off.

Hui walked away.

Shuhua sensed the danger in soojin's eyes.

Not like soojin was her girlfriend, They were just friends and that hurt more that it seems.

Soojin POV

I walk up to my locker as I see Hui, My crush talking to those cheerleader girls.

He's only mine.

I wanted to kill them but I can't or else.

I open my locker as I felt a hand pat my shoulder.

"Don't give up soojin ah." Shuhua said as she smiled at me.

Why is she saying that? Ok, I did get jealous a while ago you see, Hui looked like he wanted to talk to shuhua desperately but shuhua ignored him.

Isn't she gonna tell me hui is hers?

Nevermind.

"You never protected me hui! You even stole my girlfriend, My crush and now my new crush?! Can't you do something fine?! You hoe!?" Shuhua shouted.

I just happened to walked inside the bathroom but I didn't enter.

I continued to listen to them talk.

"Please shuhua give me a chance! Is it even why I'm just your step brother? I'm still your brother!" Hui said.

So hui was her brother?

"I can give you a chance..." Shuhua sighed.

"Really?" Hui said.

"But In one condition." Shuhua said.

"What is it?" Hui said.

"Do you even notice soojin? She likes you hui... Maybe she loves you. So please if you just love her more even if it can hurt. Love her as in true love..." Shuhua said.

"What- why shuhua?" Hui said.

"Just do it! Notice her! Can't you see her eyes everyday? It's obvious she likes you hui!" Shuhua said.

"And please..."

"Please what?" Hui said.

"Don't tell her I told you all this nonsense. Don't tell her anything. I don't want to hurt her, She's the first girl I ever been close to hui..." Shuhua said as she walked towards my direction.

She was shocked as she saw me.

"Did you here what I said?" She asked.

I lied.

"No, What do you mean?" I said.

"Come on, Let's go home." Shuhua said.

RECOMMEND A STORY OF THE GIRLS SHIP EVEN IF IT'S MIMIN, SOOSHU OR MISHU, SOOMIN, YUYEON, MINQI JUST (G)I-DLE PLEASE