chapter 1

A few weeks after Kyle's car accident:

"I'm so tired bro," Kyle told Erik as they changed out if their sweaty uniforms. "I just- I just haven't been the same since the- *sigh* the accident... I thought I'd be fine in a couple of weeks... but bro... I'm not okay."

"Damn bro that's crazy," Erik responded mindlessly. "You know especially now that we're in the middle of baseball season, the coaches have been pushing us like crazy."

"Agh," Kyle cursed under his breath, "my shoulders are killing me." "Say... Erik..."

"Yeah what's up?" Erik asked.

"W-Would y-y-y-you mind um w-would you mind rubbing the ice hot on my back... I can't really move my shoulders or else I'd do it myself."

"Yeah fo sho broski I gotchu on g," Erik answered Kyle.

"Damn thanks bro you a real one for real."

"Nah don't mention it bro it's nothing."

As Erik rubbed the ice hot on his back, Kyle let out a soft moan, which he quickly tried to cover with a cough. Erik's eyes widened in shock but quickly recovered and ignored it. Soon after Kyle's loud moans filled the room and not caring to cover it anymore and Erik jumped up and said his girlfriend was waiting for him and ran out if the locker room shirtless.

What were you thinking??? Kyle thought to himself, why did I do thattt??? "Damn it!" he yelled and punched his locker. He grabbed his monster from his locker and left.

Author's note:
hi guyssss i hope you guys like the new chapter 😁🤪😻🤲🏻 i thought the song really tied this together 🤩 pls be nice in the comments 🥺