Saimatsu pt 2!✨❤️

Hey guys, Just saying, if you dont like saimatsu feel free to skip it. But we left of with.. "im so happy your doing this shuichi!" im oretty sure lol. Lets continue.

Shuichis pov:

What does she mean!? i. so happy your doing this shuichi!? "w-what do you mean?" i asked. She smiled cutely. "Oh shuichi! Ive been fingering and playng with myself too! and youve been jerking off to my name! im assuming you feel the same?" She replied. I was shocked. Does that mean she likes me? Who knows.. "Wait.. do you like me?.." I ask. she nods. "Come here right now akamatsu! right fuckin now! Your my girlfriend and im about to steal your virginity!!" I scream. She made me horny so she is getting fucked.

Kaedes pov:

"okqy shu! i was hoping we had sex!" i reply. Im not normally a perv to him like this, but.. idc. i walk up to him and sit on his lap with his dick still under the blanket. I could feel the buldge on my panties. "Kaede..? May i?" He asks. I smile and nod. "no need to ask shu! your in total control. He smashed his lips against mine passionately. I quickly melted into it. He tried to force through my mouth but i wouldn't let him through. He bit my mouth and i whimpered. "a-ah!" i mumble. He slips is tongue in my mouth and explores every area. We were having a hot make out session. He ended it by kissing my neck. I moan quietly and it goes from kissing, to licking, to biting. He leaves multiple hickeys on my red neck. He claimed me with his lovebites. He rips my shirt and skirt off to be left in my panties and bra.

Shuichis pov:
i knew she had big boobs but they look even better without her shirt on! I was a red hot mess.

Kaedes pov:
I was happy with my body. i dont exercise that much at all really. Im yet skinny and have big boobs. Miu always says i have small t1ts for some reason. I have the second biggest boobs in our class of the 16 ultimates. Me, Shuichi, Himiko, Tenko, Kaito, Maki, Angie, Korekiyo, Rantaro, Kirumi, Gonta, Ryoma, Miu, Kokichi the fucker, tsumugi and kiibo. The third place belongs to tenko. But im not sure if mius tits are real or implants. But lets get back to irl. Shu slowly takes my bra off as my big boobs pop out. He blushes and pokes it blushing. "no need to feel embarrassed darling!" I giggle. He nods and grabs them. He squeezes them hard leaving red marks. I moan a little. "Tell me if i hurt you sweetheart." Shu whispers in my ear. He sucks on them and bites on the nipple while massaging my other tit with his hand. He uses his other hand to slip his fingers into my panties and  finger me. "Ywou awesfy wat" he struggles to say with my tits in his mouth. I laugh. I think he said "your already wet!". He fingers me. I moan holdinh onto him. "D-daddyy! i want your dickkk!" i scream. He stops and takes his dick out of the blanket smirking.

Cliffhanger 😏