READ BEFORE PROCEEDING!

Good day/afternoon/evening to everyone. Thank you for deciding to read this story, I, the writer of this fan fiction, would like for you to read the following so that we may not encounter any conflict in the future, and if there is any, we would be able to properly converse in an orderly and calm manner to avoid making it worse.

1. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. I have, and still am, trying my best to give my story the voice and life I want it to have. However, as much as I love using English as my writing medium, it is not my mother tongue. I am already saying that you will encounter some ungrammatical statements and misuse of words. If there are any I have overlooked while reviewing the chapter, kindly comment on the error I have made.

2. EDUCATE NOT HATE. So many things are going on in the world, we have the coronavirus pandemic - as of writing - and many others, with that said we tend to forget that we are communicating with real people online. I acknowledge all movements and stances, I am your ally. That is why, if I have written something offensive, know that it is something unintentional or a cultural thing fitted in the era the story is set in. If I have offended you or someone, and/or have provided wrong information, please send me a private message so that you can educate me on the said matter for I want to know more and not be ignorant.

3. THIS IS A REWRITE. Black Butler has been my favorite anime and I have plans on reading the manga, especially after watching the movies. This is a rewrite in the sense that I have indeed created fanfiction before about Black Butler. It went on by many names such as Chiella Phantomhive, The Unknown Facade of Chiella Phantomhive, and Spirit Phantomhive. I decided to rename it Florencia to make it short, memorable, and serve as a reminder of her title, the Royal Rose. Do I have any plans to include some events in the manga? Probably when I have time to read it and find a good source.

4. I DO NOT OWN A BLACK BUTLER. Stating the obvious here. Black Butler is owned by the wonderful author Yana Toboso. All that I own is my original characters and concept/ideas mixed in with the original plot. I am in no way claiming ownership of the series. I am simply a fan who wants to bring to life my headcanons.

5. THIS IS A STORY MADE OF FICTION. Any instances wherein there are depictions of real-life events, persons, things, and others mentioned, it is all coincidental. If I ever want to use a concept, event for reference or use it as a part of the story, I will indicate the said reference on a separate page that will be updated as the story goes by.

6. THIS IS RATED MATURE. There will be mentions of sexual themes, religion, cult, and other violent and sensitive topics. Once you read this story, you will be considered as a person who is allowed to see and read sensitive content and thus allow yourself to be exposed to these themes. However, if you are below 16, it is much better if you stay away from stories like these that will expose you to sensitive topics.

7. OUT-OF-CHARACTER CHARACTERS. I'm so sorry. I may or may not purposely make a character out of character for the plot. With that said, I will my best to make the characters stick to their original characterizations.

8. YOU CAN HELP ME WRITE OR RECOMMEND A SCENE OR CHAPTER. Don't be shy and give ideas. DM me if you want to recommend, help me write, or have any ideas. Your ideas will help and you will be credited for them.

If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to message me privately and avoid making comments or posting on my board, this is done so we can have a safe environment free from other people possibly fueling fire — things I learned from Netiquette class.

With that said I hope you enjoy the story.