disclaimer

- I've uploaded this story on my Instagram fanfic page, bangchin_ff However, it was in the Chinese version and hence I've uploaded the English version here. The book cover was edited by jinjuya.jpg on Instagram, she does really nice and amazing edits of bangchin, so please do follow her account and give her many many supports!

- Story plot idea/inspiration is from the AU (alternative inspiration) videos on YouTube. However, I would hereby like to claim that if there are any similar parts in my story as some other stories that you have read before, it is just purely a coincidence.

- The drafts I have for this book are not a lot, hence I won't be able to update this book often. It would be much appreciated if y'all can comment down below on what would y'all wants to see in the future chapters and I will try my best to include it since I'm actually currently stuck at not knowing what to write next.

- Though English is my first language, but I'm really poor at the vocabulary and the grammar, sometimes the sentence structure as well since I'm translating from Chinese to English. The two languages' sentence structure are really different from each other so sometimes my sentence structure my sound odd.

- This is a really bad habit of mine but I rarely check for typos in my stories. So if any of you happens to see a typo that I've made, please kindly comment down the comment section so that I can make amendments :)

- Lastly, enjoy this new book. It is a theme that I've been wanting to try since a decade ago but never really got a chance to because I can't think of any ideas and also can't edit a nice book cover >< Now that I have the help of jinjuya.jpg, I'm one step nearer to be able to write this book! Hope y'all would enjoy this book and do also give support for my other books. Thank you!

Other books :

1. Lost Love [BANGCHIN] COMPLETED

2. Guardian Angel [SUGA X UMJI] ONGOING

3. One-Shot [ABLE TO SEND IN REQUEST] ONGOING