First day

Have you ever woken up one time feeling like your sick of everything, everything around you?well that's how I woke up this morning welding annoyed, angry and sad the reason for the cause is simple there was no reason. I went downstairs and greeted my parents say down and eat peacefully. After I was done brushed my teeth and got dressed for school I wore a black a ; black and white crop top that said 'follow where your heart leads you' and a blue denim shorts and to top it off with a pair of vans. I recently broke up with my ex Troy we've been together for a month before he decided to cheat on me, bummer but I don't really care at all because I knew it wasn't going to be serious m not one of those naïve girls that believe everything you have with a guy is real huh please, some people need a reality check. I did though have a serious relationship with a guy called jake for about 2-3 years but now were just best friends and I'm glad it's that way. When I check if my outfit was ok I applied some mascara and peach, cherry lip gloss that makes my lips look plump and glow in the sunlight. But not to much I don't really like wearing to much make up , I mean why damage your face when people are suppose to appreciate the way it is? Ok I'm getting off topic here my name is Mariella Chain. I'm 17 about to turn 18 in a week yaaaa?! No? Ok, ok truth is I'm not that excited either. My parents usually skips my birthday nice their always on businesses trips but the always give me my present the day before and their present make it up for it, hehehe I know I know I'm a wonderful daughter.