Third part

Sheela family

Shella family has done all preparation as per as ritual or need of the arrival of boy family.

Mukesh has done as he is told by his uncles and mother.

Satish family

Satish family is all set to go and see the girl.

Satish father go with his friend to see the girls for their elder son.
They have done all preparation they need to do.

They reach Sheela home on time as they have given.

Satish father talk with Mukesh about the normal things that are talked between the families before calling for the girl.

Mukesh is Happy that he got a nice family for his sister who will take care of her.

Satish father is well Known priest  in his town and has a respectable  place in society with a well known family.

Satish father ask Mukesh to call his sister .

Mukesh call his sister.

His sister came in a simple attire with the  her great natural beauty.

Mr. Kaushik (Satish father) ask her simple few  questions .
She answers them with her simplicity.

Mr. Kaushik like her in first instant for his son. And he confirm the relation via giving the Shagun .

As Mukesh has already see satish and like him for his sister. So he has no problem for this relation.

Mr kaushik ask him to come his hometown to confirm the elation from his side.