🥀FIFTEEN🥀

Next day, Anika went to her Raizada mansion to had a final talk with her 'so called' parents

Anika rang the doorbell and their 60 year old maid, Maria opened the door. As soon as Suzy looked at Anika, she smiled widely.

M- Anika madam, you? It's so good to see you. You are glowing.

Maria said with excitement and Anika smiled.

A- Maria aunty, how are you?

M- I'm good. How are you?

A- As you can see, happy and glowing.

Anika said and Maria smiled.

M- Sir and madam are waiting for you.

Maria said nervously and Anika nodded her head.

A- where are they?

M- Backyard.

Anika nodded her head and went to the backyard where she saw her parents sitting and having tea.

A- So why did you call me?

Adhiraj and Sangeeta exchanged looks and looked at her with a smirk.

Ad- Just wanted to have a little chat with our daughter.

Anika looked at him with a frown.

A- If you're forgetting then let me tell you we don't chat, like ever.

Sa- But this is important. For you. For us. For your good for nothing family.

Sangeeta said with a smirk and Anika glared at her.

A- Don't you dare speak ill about my family. I'm warning you.

Ad- Okay. Calm down. Sit.

Anika sat on the chair, opposite to theirs.

A- Can you make it fast? I've to be somewhere.

Anika said with a bored voice and Adhiraj and Sangeeta smirked at their plan.

Adhiraj forwarded two files to Anika and Anika frowned in Confusion.

Anika opened the file and saw pictures of Kiara, at school, at playground, when they went for ice-cream treat. It had all records of her since last 15 days.

A- You're following Kiara. How dare you? Why are you even doing this?

Ad- Check the next file.

Anika opened the next file and was shocked to see Shivaay's job termination papers which were not approved yet and another paper said that Shivaay will be banned from race track. This means he couldn't race ever or work in a racing sector.