Accuracy

WARNING: 17+ content.

Shaurya reaches out and twists the shower knob to the right and warm water pours down on them. Anokhi, always hyper aware of his actions, had her legs wrapped around his waist while he held her steady against the tiled wall, she knew this was getting out of hand.

She rests her cheek on his bare shoulder facing away from him and her breathing picks up pace when his rough fingers trace the soft skin of her naked back which she reciprocates by digging her nails in his back.

He groans and does something she wasn't expecting. Shaurya grinds his hips against hers.

The sensation drives her wild and excites her endlessly just as it does for him. She is trapped between the wall and his body, unable to escape the sweet torture. They both moan when it happens again.

Their eyes meet and she finds his seeking permission to move ahead.

"Yes!" She purrs as he peppers her face with feather light kisses. His teeth grazes the shell of her ear while his hand indulges in ripping the damp top of her.

"Anokhi!" His voice muffled under the spray of the water.

"Anokhi!" Reema bangs the door from outside.

Anokhi snaps her eyes open only to realize that she was in her bed with Shaurya Sir nowhere in the vicinity. She sits up in shock with her mouth agape.

"Anokhi! It's 7.30 already!! Lectures start in an hour!? Are you up or not!?" Reema yelled again.

"Ye-" She gulped audibly and wiped her sweaty face, "Yes! I am up! You go ahead, I will see you in class."

"Oh! Okay then!" She heard footsteps walking away from the door.

"What the heck was that!?" She wondered aloud.

You just had another wet dream, Ms. Bhalla.

Yep. She had first dreamed about them a couple of weeks ago but nothing so vivid. So.. So unrestrained!

Damn you, Reema!

Why did you have me read through those romantic novels!?

And damn you, Nikki! Why would you even read those things!

Yes! Those stupid novels have corrupted your mind!! Dreaming such things about PS!!! Stupid, stupid girl! Have you no shame?

Her eyes fell on the clock on her bed side and hurried to get dressed.

**

She was just about step inside the class but his deep voice fell on her ears.

Mata Rani! He is in the classroom!!

What is he doing here? Oh no!!! I can't face him! This cannot be happening!

Nikki!! Relax, woh koi announcement karne aaye honge... Chale jayenge. You just have to greet him and take your seat. Aur kuch nahi!

Come on, Nikki! Tere se ho payega!

She tried really hard. She really did.

But she slightly stuttered with the "Good Morning, PS" and had no courage to meet his eyes despite feeling his gaze on her the entire time he was in the class. It was only after he left, she felt free to breathe.

You should have stuck to your textbooks, Nikki! Ab bhugato!

The moment she stepped out of the lecture hall, the phone pinged and his name popped up with a text asking her if something was wrong.