6.

Seulgi's pov

"Irene! Wake up! I cook for you."

"Don't disturb me"

"Wakeup plz!" Seulgi pull irene arm from bed

"You are annoying."

"Ok ! I'm annoying. But i don't want everyone waiting for u at film place."

Irene wake up and stare at me before she goes to bathroom.

'Cute! My princess.'

I get out from her room and text Wendy to don't worry about me. She need to back to China and tell my family i live with irene. I don't wanna go back.

"Seulgi! What we eat today?"

"Sunny shine up"

"What is it?"

"Open it irene!"

"It just eggs."

"Yes! It will my special recipes."

Irene take a sit then eat my sunny shine up with wide eyes.

"Mmmm delicious! I like it."

"Yes, eat slow down baby"

"Who's your baby?"

"You. You act like baby."

"I'm older than u."

"Ok! Sorry grandma!"

"Kang seulgi do u want me to kill u? "

"No! Hurry eat we need to go."

"Ok!"

After we finish our breakfast i follow irene to her work place. Irene is good with her stuff and serious with her job. That's why i love that girl I play game on my phone while irene slap my shoulder from behind.

"Wow, you remeber your phone passcode? Seulgi"

"Yes, i just guess it. It's your birthdate I don't know why i put it too." Irene just blush

"Crazy! Kang seulgi. It's good to remeber. Contact your family and tell them to take you here."

"I call my family already. They said i should stay with you until my  aunt back to Korea. She will bring me back to China and u don't worry my region also Korean."

"Oh, nice. Now we should go home i really tired. I also have a party with Joy this night."

"I wanna go with you too."

"No, Joy is my bestfriend and no one know that you stay with me."

"Hmmm, okay!"

Suddenly, bogum walk to irene and smile like see goddess.

"Irenessis, can i have your number? I wanna contact or discuss about our work."

"Ok! Give me your phone."

"Thank you! Irene"

"Joy also invite me to her party. See you later."

"Goodbye"

I feel jealous when she gives her number to him. I can't do anything because we are stranger. They also go to the same party without me.