chapter one

Hinata's pov

I like kageyama for a long time know, I've told suga, yamaguchi, yachi and kenma. We were on break so I was drinking my water wondering if kageyama liked me. My thoughts were busted when noya comes into the gym yelling "KAGEYAMA HAS A CRUSH" he repeated it what felt like a thousand times. When I heard that though my heart dropped 'cause there's a possibility that it isn't me. Kageyama's face turned as red as a tomato when noya told him to tell everyone who it was. He cleared his throat "I have a crush on Aika" my heart dropped. Suga then looked at me to see I was on the verge of my tears, I swallowed hard then said " congrats kags she's lucky to have you, I mean you are a great friend". That's when yachi called me she was getting me a way out of there, she hung up and I quickly told coach that my little sister was in the hospital because she sprained her leg, when she really didn't. he let me go and I automatically ran to the apartment I shared with suga. I went to my room and started sobbing like if I was told i was dying or someone I loved died. I couldn't stop crying. It hurt, my heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces. That's when my phone lit up, I looked at it to see that the besties group chat was online.

KenYouStop: Yachi texted me everything!

ImAGucci: Are you ok hinata?

InoccentUwU: yeah are you ok?

HumanTangerine: I'm fine perfectly fine!

SugaMama: Your not fine

HumanTangerine: I'm fine!!

SugaMama: Then explain why you're crying right now!

HumanTangerine: I'm not crying!!

SugaMama: You are lying

HumanTangerine: I'm not!

SugaMama: Hinata I'm behind you and can see you crying

I turned around to see suga at my doorway. suga walks to me "I know it's hard to find out that he doesn't like you" he opened his arms and ran into them and started crying " I-it feels like-e I got-t stab-bbed in the chest!" Suga rubbed my back " there there you just let it all out" Yamaguchi then came into the doorway with a small smile. "What are you doing here?" he chuckled " Well it's friday and you are sad so I came over" "thanks yams" "It's ok hinata" suga then added that kenma and yachi was coming over too. We spent the night eating ice cream and snacks, watching movies, playing board games, video games. At the end of the night I completely forgot about kageyama.

A/N

Yes I started a new book I'm so sorry. I have this notebook where when I have an idea for a story I write it down and I have a bunch of pages for this one book so I decided to finally make this book. Please don't hate me!!!