Chapter 2

Hinata's Pov

The weekend finished and it is now Monday, everybody left this morning except suga only cause he lives with me. We got the day off from school so I and suga were cleaning the apartment. We finished an hour ago but I was finishing putting everything away or where it belongs.  Suga then yelled, "Hey Hinata I'm going to the store, you need anything?" I responded saying no. Suga then left, I went to my room and decided to open up Instagram, and there is was the thing that started my emotions. It was a picture of Kageyama with whatever her name is and the caption said 'Hanging out with bae' that made my heartthrob. I threw my phone and it was now laying on the floor. I was on my bed crying for what seemed like forever. Suga came into my room and was hugging me Suga then asked me in his calming voice "what happened?" I pointed to my phone which was still on the floor. Suga walked over to my phone and picked it up, it was still unlocked so he saw the post Kageyama posted. He then walked back over to me and stated " maybe it's better to stay away from him?" I looked at him " I can't though we're on the same volleyball team!!"  " then maybe you just have to move on" My heart throbbed when he said that. Although he was correct I didn't want to, but as long as he's happy.............................right?

-TIMESKIP-

Kageyama has been with whatever her name is for a month now. I tried to take suga's advice and move on but It's hard seeing him and her all in love it makes me sick. We still hangout like we use to do but it's obvious that Aika doesn't like that I hangout with him.

 -Present-

I was running down the hall currently late to class when I bumped into a angel. He was slim and at least 6 foot, he had gorgeous dark brown hair and beautiful yellow eyes. He helped me up and asked if I was okay but I was just admiring him. I finally snapped out of it and apologized and quickly scurried to class still thinking abut him.

I'm Back I will try posting another chapter later (: