It's Called Love At First Sight

It was just a normal day for Jordan Sexton. Her shift was going smoothly until the alarm sounded about a two story building fire.

They all geared up and headed to the scene. When they got there her captain, Matt Casey, ordered Cruz, Mouch, and Jordan to search the second floor for any civilians.

They were bringing out their last victim when something exploded separating Jordan from her coworkers. She was trapped under some rubble and couldn't get her foot out. She then called for help through her radio. "Captain Casey, there was an explosion separating me from Mouch and Cruz. My leg is currently trapped under some rubble and I can't get it out. We were near the stairs on the second floor when the explosion happened."

In a matter of minutes her coworkers were pulling her out of the rubble and putting her into the ambulance to get her to med.

She got to med where Natalie Manning came to look her over for any damage. That's when she saw her. The way her eyes sparkled and the look of concern on her face as she reached the girl. Jordan didn't know what she was feeling and why she was feeling that way. What she did know is that was not going to be the last time she saw the beautiful, Natalie Manning.