Part 3

3rd person POV
It felt like forever until Eren finally stopped banging on Levi's door, Levi still covering his ears and crying, leaning against the door. Once the banging ceased Levi felt a wave of relief wash over him. "Thank god it finally stopped, I couldn't take that much longer... " Levi mumbled to himself, tears still silently slipping down his cheeks. Levi slowly got up and stumbled over to his bed, falling down onto it. He laid there for who knows how long, just thinking. He remembered the happy times before his mother had gotten sick. When he was 3,4,and 5 years old, his family was happy, his family was a real family. Back then his mother and father had loved each other dearly, and they loved him just the same. But that all changed when the fire Nation attacked- wait no sorry. But that all changed when his mother had gotten sick. After that his father had to work lots more, he became stressed out and sad, which led to him drinking. Levi didn't get to visit his mother very often in the hospital, nor did he really understand what was happening. He was so young at the time that he didn't get why his father had been acting so strange, or why he barely ever got to see his mother. His father couldn't bear to tell Levi the truth, that he would never get to see her again. After Levi's mother died his father only became worse, he drank even more and stayed out later, he was distant and would lash out at Levi for things that didn't even matter. Levi didn't understand it, he knew his father was upset, he knew he missed his mother just as much as he did, but he just couldn't comprehend why he father had been acting so horrible towards him. It's been 10 since his mother died, and levi still has trouble coping with the fact that even though it had nothing to do with him, even though it wasn't his fault and he couldn't have done anything, even though he had done nothing wrong, Levi's father still somehow, for some reason blamed Levi for his mother's death.
------------------------------------------------------------
BUT THAT ALL CHANGED WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED! 🔥