oh ed

NOTE: this book is a joke and i indeed never act like this and i know what baka means:) ty for the time i wasted

y/n pov.

"Wow, no neck ed sure is a baka teehee," says the speaker named y/n ""Is this is valid?He has no neck, bro, he looks like a mushroom or a troll "Fred, my best friend, said to me "Fred, mushrooms have necks."

"No, they don't y/n it's a mushroom...please double-check your evidence Regardless, I must depart."As he flips on his baka-looking phone, he says "WHA- WHY, I thought you were staying over," I said, making a sad face, "oh uhm..I told clem I would say goodbye to her before I left town," he said, his teal eyes sad. "Oh her...gross, I don't like her, like why are you still friends with her she's a thief" "just because she has photos of no neck ed in her room doesn't mean she likes him" he sounded irritated at this point "BYE now I'm like 2 minutes late" he then ran out of my house.

"How are you doing, Ed?" I asked my favorite cardboard cutout of Ed standing. ='Imma go for a stroll,' I said in my head as I started to speak to the cutout and no one would listen to me when I spoke."Hey Lillian, I'm going for a walk..is that ok with you?" I rushed downstairs and went looking for mother Lillian. "That's cool with me," Lillian said, "just remember to call silence if any man does anything to you, and don't stay out too late"."don't worry about me, I'll be safe," i said. I then walked out the door and into the yard, where I was met by this strange little guy. "Hey, my name is Ed, and I'd like to ask you to be my girlfriend:)"AND OH MY GOSH, IT WAS NO NECK ED "OH MY GOSH, YES, YES, OH MY GOSH, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE" I was literally screaming.i then herad lots a foorsteps by me "y/n are you ok hun?"i was so shoked by this voice of a women and turned around to notice it was lillian "IM MORRE THAN OK!!!"and now i am screaming louder "pls be quiet im trying to sleep"lily says and then goes back into the house with lillian "wow ok so first you need a bath :)" "ANYTHING FOR YOU ED"