DATE?!

"YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE?!" George and Wilbur exclaimed. 

"Guys." Bad muttered. "This is a huge deal for you, Bad!" George exclaimed, "You're finally getting over the bad and moving on with the good!" Wilbur exclaimed. 

"Says the guy who somehow got pregnant by an unknown Alpha and had a child with orange hair and ears attached to his head." Bad told Wilbur. "Touché." Wilbur claimed with an unfazed expression. 

Bad gave a small giggle. "Speaking of Fundy, when do you want me to babysit the cutie?" Bad asked Wilbur. "This weekend on Sunday." Wilbur answered. 

"Don't you have a date to attend?" George asked. 

"GEORGE! STOP!" Bad exclaimed. 

"Bad, you obviously need to be casual about this." George told him while going into his closet. He shuffled inside and brought out a casual outfit. "Wear this." George told Bad. 

"WHY?!" Bad asked, "I'm gonna look stupid in this

"WHY?!" Bad asked, "I'm gonna look stupid in this." "Bad, please wear it!" George begged, "Besides, we have the pills to hide your omega scent from everyone!" 

Bad bite his lip and caved in. "Fine, but you two owe me big time!" Bad claimed. "Deal!" Wilbur and George exclaimed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bad's POV 

I was waiting for Skeppy to pick me up to take me to Lunch. Rat was laying on my lap. I was debating on changing my clothes just a little. 

I gave a long sigh, took off my jacket and put on my red and black jacket with horns on the hoodie. I sighed happily hoping that George and Wilbur would not find out. 

Rat barked at me and I smiled at her. 

"Who's a good girl, Rat, who's a good girl?" I asked her playfully kissing her snout. There was soon a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I called. "It's Skeppy!' a familiar voice called. 

"Coming!" I called.