2: power unlocked, the power of the aegis.

Toad is currently resting in team RWBY's dorm. He likes spending time with them especially Blake who's acting more like a pervert than an aunt. She claims that Toad is her husband. She read about the life span of dragon faunus saying that they live very long lives and are much older than they appear. In Toad's case, he's actually 112 years old.

Ruby: *quietly* he's so cute when he's sleeping.
Weiss: *quietly* you're right Ruby. It's so adorable.
Blake: *quietly* I can't wait to have babies with him.
Yang: *quietly* so he's older than he looks. Momma like. ❤
Ruby: *quietly* that book I borrowed from Blake helped me understand what sex is. So thanks for that Yang.
Yang: *quietly* my pleasure sis.

Toad rubbed his eyes cutely while letting out a cute yawn which the girls squealed from his cuteness.

Ruby: that's one of the most cutest things I've ever seen! 😄
Toad: *yawning cutely* morning aunt Ruby.

On their way to class, they ran into Rias and her peerage.

Rias: good morning team RWBY.
Ruby: hey Rias.
Rias: how's everything with Toad?
Weiss: pretty good actually. He gotten used to everyone here.
Rias: that's good. We wouldn't want him to feel uncomfortable.
Ruby: oh I almost forgot, there's something that I read about the dragon faunus.
Rias: really? What would that be?
Ruby: apparently they're much older than they look. Did you know that he's actually 112 years old?
Rias: good news for us then. 😏

Timeskip.

Dad: I finally found you you little shit!
Toad: *scared* w-what are you doing here?! And where's mom?
Dad: oh she's not dead so I didn't kill her. But I wouldn't say the same for you though.

Team RWBY along with Rias and her peerage stood in front of Toad to protect him.

Issei: we won't let you hurt him!
Xenovia: if you do, your life is forfeit.
Dad: you girls look like you can pleasure me better than my wife ever could.
Yang: ok that's disgusting. We will never give you the time of day.
Toad: you're a degenerate. So mom wasn't enough for you, now you're going after younger girls?! How disgusting can you get?!

His dad ran after him but the girls held the old man as much as they could so Toad can escape. As he was resting, he found an emerald green crystal. He picked it up and it resonated with him. As the light vanished, a well endowed girl in red appeared.

Toad: *astonished* that was so cool!
???: my name is Pyra. I am the aegis.
Toad: the aegis?
Pyra: yes and you're my driver.
Toad: oh ok. I'm-
Pyra: Toad. I know. I saw your memories when you touched my core crystal. To think you were put through such abuse from your father and your poor mother did everything she could to protect you.
Toad: *realizes* oh yeah I forgot! My aunties are in trouble!

He and Pyra returned where the girls are and he noticed the girls exhausted as well as his father.

Dad: I can't die here. Not after I found such lovely ladies.
Toad: I've had enough. I won't let you get away with this. Now GET WRECK'T!

His father was lying on the ground dead, burned to a crisp. The girls ran towards Toad and hugged him.