After Music Class

Getting ready this morning, I couldn't decide on what to wear. Now that I know that Professor Styles wants me just as bad I want him, I wanted to show off my best features.

I finally decide on a black skirt that ends at my mid thigh and a blue denim button up, leaving a few of the buttons at the top unbuttoned. I fix my makeup then throw my hair into a ponytail, letting my bangs fall to the side instead of pinning them back. I slip on a pair of small heels then add diamond earrings to complete the outfit.

Nicky glances at me and giggles then sits on her bed, crossing her legs.

"What?" I ask her.

"Trying to impress the professor?" She inquires, a smirk growing on her face.

"What? No way!" I blush and turn away from her.

"There's a small window in his door and I watched what happened through that." She laughs. "You're lucky. He's pretty attractive."

"Please don't tell anyone." I whisper.

"I won't. I promise." She smiles reassuringly.

"I'm gonna stay after class and ask him what that was all about." I tell her. "Maybe something else will happen."

"Make sure the little shade is pulled down over the window if you two end up fucking." She warns. I laugh slightly at the first profanity I've heard Nicky say as I grab the books I'll need for the day. "And football tryouts are at 4 today so I might not be here when you are."

"Football, aye?" I ask her, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yes." She says. "I asked some other girls what the coach was like and they said he was, and I quote, 'hot as fuck' and 'one of the sexiest men alive' so that'll be a plus side to it."

"I may try out, too." I tell her. She nods then gets up from her bed.

"Let's go ahead and head to class."

-

The beginning of music class starts and Professor has already been glancing my way every few seconds. I smirk at that and listen to what he's going to say.

"I hope you all are prepared to show us your talents." He says. "Anyone want to volunteer?"

"Oooh! I think Nicky would like to go first!" Patty waves her hand frantically in the air and squeals as she tries getting the professor's attention.

Professor sighs but looks up at Nicky. "Miss Thompson, would you mind going first to get these girls off your back?" I look to her and she nods, getting up from her seat and going to the front of the class. She messes with a few buttons before grabbing a mic and a stand, placing them in the middle of our small stage.

"Can you play an instrument?" Professor Styles asks her.

"Several." She says. "But I only brought my guitar today." She goes over to where everyone else's instruments are bunched together and grabs a guitar case that's decorated in music stickers. She unlocks the case and gets an acoustic guitar out, throwing its strap around her. She goes back over and stands in front of the microphone again.

"Okay, today I'll be playing and singing a song that I've written myself." She smiles to everyone then starts strumming, slowly at first then speeds up a bit as she begins to sing.

I glance at the professors face to see him smiling, seeming pleased with her talents. She has a lovely voice and the song is pretty catchy. When she's finished, everyone claps except for the three bitches near the front. Nicky's smile is wide and her face is a light shade of pink as she puts everything away. She takes her seat again and I send her a congratulatory smile.