☁𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴☁ - 4

Izuku quickly got up and walked to the window, Aizawa blinked and deactivated his quirk as Izuku opened his window.

"Is there a reason you're pearched on my balcony staring at me through my window?" Izuku asked leaning on his window seal.

"I had a shitty patrol, can you come smoke with me?" Aizawa mumbled resting his cheek in his palm, definitely not giving Izuku puppy eyes.

"Yeah, I'll meet you down there." Izuku replied with a fond smile.

Aizawa grinned and hopped down from his perch, disappearing from Izuku's view. Izuku closed his window and turned back to his laptop, after logging out of everything he changed into black shorts and a dark pullover.

He crept down to Aizawa's room like the night before and knocked. Aizawa opened the door wearing grey sweats and a black tank top. Aizawa motioned for him to come in and Izuku followed him into his room like the night before.

"We should watch a movie or something," Izuku stated hopping on Aizawa's bed with a grin. Aizawa was grabbing his weed box off his desk before he motioning to the TV remote on the bedside table.

"Pick what you want," Aizawa murmured, Izuku grabbed the remote and crawled up by the bed headboard. Aizawa sat down beside him holding a rolling board with papers and a grinder resting on it.

Izuku scrolled through the movie options as Aizawa rolled a joint. Aizawa finished rolling the joint as Izuku decided on a older movie.

Aizawa leaned over and held the joint in front of Izuku, "will you do the honors and lick it?" He joked and Izuku grinned before leaning forward and lightly sliding his tongue along the edge of the wrap.

-

"What are we watching?" Aizawa questioned holding the joint up to Izuku's lips.

"Dead poets society." Izuku replied before taking a hit, successfully finishing off the joint.

Aizawa nodded and discarded whatever was left of the joint into the trash bin. "Are you gonna fall asleep this time?" Aizawa joked wrapping his arm around Izuku's shoulders.

"you fell asleep when I did, so you can't really say anything." Izuku shot back leaning into Aizawa's embrace, Aizawa just smiled slightly as he looked down at Izuku.

---
Short chapter because I really wanted to get this out there for the peeps that have been asking.

To be honest most of this was written while I was half asleep and I tried to edit as much as I could.

I think I might end this story after their first kiss or something because I don't quite remember what I was planning for this story. Who knows?

Anyways, I love y'all!
Have a good day or night!

☁️𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴☁️