1.

The day started as the day always did, the Morioh Cho Radio going off. Rohan was already awake, he got up an hour before the radio like he always did. It was important to him to keep a schedule. He got ready in the hour before the alarm, when the alarm went off, he knew that he was done.

He did his morning stretches, before sitting down at his desk to begin his work. He worked as a manga artist, usually his work was easy, one manuscript per week and he'd get them done in one day, leaving another six days to research. It was the first out of seven days and he couldn't write. He found it hard, no inspiration. He'd normally get his inspiration from his friend, Koichi Hirose, but Koichi was sent on a mission out of the country, so he couldn't ask for help even if he wanted to.

He sighed and packed up his sketchbook, getting up. His sketchbook was made so it was easy for him to carry, he could carry it over his chest so he could have it when he does his 'research.'

Rohan left his house, prepared to find something new to research on. He was hoping he could find Josuke, even with how much he hates Josuke, he did find him somewhat interesting. He closed his door, locking it. His house was severely burnt, he was planning to move.

As he started to walk, he noticed a familiar face; Jotaro Kujo, Josuke's nephew. Not exactly Josuke, but it was close enough for Rohan.
"Hey! Mr Jotaro! Wait up!" He said, drawing the attention of Jotaro. Jotaro was wearing what he always wore, white long jacket matched with a white hat that seemed to morph into his hair. Jotaro looked over in Rohan's direction as Rohan sped towards him.