Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

The New Team 7

The bell ran interrupting their conversation about their taijustu techniques

"Seems like we have to go back inside" The celeste haired boy said looking up at the raven sat on the tree's swing they were both sitting under.

The raven grunted standing up looking over to Mitsuki who was also standing up, they both had soon made it inside the classroom where their teacher and rest of the class was waiting, some there who never left.

They both sat in their seats, soon their teacher leaving, and all sensei's had gotten their team except three the same three that were left last time.

Soon a woman came through the door.

She had long straight purple hair going past her waist, light blue eyes, wearing a fishnet top under a black tank top with a hood and with purple rims, she had some black short-shorts with purple cufs, and a purple waist band, her skin was pale, and her head band was hanging from her neck.

"Team One" she said leaning against the door frame, grinning.

Kazumi, Mazano, and Hiroki stood up and walked over to her, Kazumi looking over to Shiro who noticed and looked back at her with his eyes, causing her to turn as red as a tomato and revert her eyesight to the ground as team 1 walked out of the room.

After a few minutes a man came through the door.

He had black hair that was slightly spiky mixed with curlyness, with dark candy apple red eyes, wearing the normal jonin outfit, normal black pants with bandaging around the bottom of them, with he normal sandals.

"Team 13" he said munching on a piece of pocky in his mouth, while smiling.

Karin, Kaede, and Danzo got up, following their sensei out the door.

Leaving only team 7 alone.

After a few minutes Konohamoru had walked through the door.

"Ehehe....sorry for being late....sooo...I'm guessing, you're team 7" he said rubbing his nape, while smiling.

"Yes, we are" Mistuki said with a blank face slightly smiling.

"Ah. Okay then follow me" he said walking out the door, soon having his new pupils follow after him.

They were soon all sitting on the roof of their school building.

"So, how about you all introduce yourself" Their sensei said.