1

When jeongin heard his alarm clock, he started to run. he saw hyunjin walking outside, near the campus and ran into him, completely forgetting to take a rest

"hyunruu!!!" jeongin shouted then he ran towards hyunjin, ignoring his sweat he got because of running

"I told you to stop calling me hyunruu, i don't even know where it came from" hyunjin said coldly

"wow hyung you really replied to me? it's my first time for a long time hearing your voice, wow you really have a good voice! can you sing me a song?" jeongin said excitingly while smiling widely.

Hyunjin just walked away wishing jeongin will not follow him, he is really annoyed by jeongin calling him 'hyunruu' and going around him just to say nonsense things. he always rejects the younger but it seems like the younger doesn't care and just keep following hyunjin around. hyunjin arrived their classroom that is filled with chitchats, he sat at his chair  without saying anything to his friends, his friends already know what happened because they witnessed how jeongin follows hyunjin around for years. they can't resist the boy because they believe that hyunjin is not just ready.

"hey dude? innie again huh?" minho asked hyunjin even though he already knows the answer.

hyunjin nodded and minho looked at chan and seungmin giving him the assurance that it will be okay

"okay hyunjin i know how much you're annoyed by innie but he's been liking you for years!" minho said giving hyunjin a questioning yet a scary look.

"look, i don't fucking like him a little bit so if you like him just go, i don't care" hyunjin gave minho a challenging look, he knows that minho is dating jisung so he wouldn't dare to do it then

"fine, if you can't give him a chance even just friendship, hope you won't be angry but we also want innie to be our friend."

Hyunjin's math class is finished, he already know what will happen so he just went to the cafeteria alone.

Jeongin ran outside his room and saw Felix, Changbin, and Jisung standing outside waiting for him.

" hey, minho said they will be having a lunch with us, is that okay? " jisung asked jeongin and he just gave jisung a huge smile dragging the three of them to the cafeteria expecting hyunjin to be with them.
Minho kissed jisung's forehead then gave jeongin a small wave following by seungmin and chan.

"uh.. can I ask where is hyunjin?" jeongin asked worriedly. chan pointed at hyunjin who is eating while looking at his phone. jeongin ran into hyunjin that made all of them to have a 'as expected face'

jeongin slowly tapped hyunjin's shoulder and sitting beside him giving hyunjin a huge smile looking like he won a lotto.

"hyunruu, I made this for you" jeongin gave hyunjin a homemade sandwich but hyunjin just ignored the younger, he was about to stand up from his seat but jeongin held his arms making him to sit down again.

"I'm done eating" hyunjin said making jeongin to roll his eyes

"hyunruu, you're not. look! just tell me if you want me to leave already so you can eat peacefully, I can do that but it looks like you had a argument with your friends so I want to keep you accompany" jeongin said to hyunjin with a scolding looks.

"no, stay here. if you come back there they will just say I did say something bad to you, and they will push me again to you, I don't want that" hyunjin said coldly without looking at jeongin

"a-ah..so are you gonna eat this sandwi-" jeongin stopped when hyunjin said something

"I won't eat that" jeongin want to bring himself to the bathroom and just cry but he couldn't, so he just stayed quiet and gave hyunjin his accompany without bothering him. as soon as hyunjin got up he got followed again by jeongin, hyunjin stopped walking and jeongin collided with hyunjin's back.

"I'm going home, you should too." before jeongin could speak, hyunjin already slammed his car door then drove out of the university. Jeongin have nowhere to go because his mother and father have business appointment and his sister is still at the university, he doesn't have any spare key and couldn't think a place he can be at. Jeongin went to the nearest starbucks, his phone is lowbat so he couldn't think of something he can do so he just rested his head to his hands and he became sleepy.

Hyunjin is currently doing his homework and decided to go to the nearest starbucks to give himself a rest. as soon as hyunjin entered the starbucks he saw a familiar figure sleeping like a bread and doesn't even care if people would look at him. as soon as he realized it was jeongin, he felt guilty because he left him 7 hours ago, he first ordered something, he went to jeongin waking him up. "what are you doing here? are you here since I left you at the parking lot?" jeongin wake up with a sleepy eyes just to answer hyunjin.

"yeah.. my parents went to somewhere for business and my sister is still having her class.. and I don't have any spare key so I just stayed here. and! that kind human being there let me sleep here" jeongin gave hyunjin a smile to assure him that he's okay.

Hyunjin saw the staff walking to the direction where jeongin is, "hey! want some coffee?" the staff asked jeongin

"no thankyou! it's already kind of you to let me sleep here for hours. I owe you kind human being" jeongin gave his smile to the staff. hyunjin stared at the staff for minutes then thanked him.

"uh.. hey kind human being! is it okay if I stay here a bit longer? I still can't go home yet.." before the staff can even agree hyunjin cut him off

"no jeongin, you can stay at my house until your parents are home." hyunjin said giving the staff a glare

"you don't need to hyunruu.. Ah. I don't want to be a bother, I have annoyed you too much today. You don't need to petty m-" hyunjin gave jeongin a deadly and questioning look that made jeongin gulp. the staff decided to break the scary silence.

"Hey! I have a name and it's placed here in my uniform, My name is not kind human being. I think you better go with him or else we will both die" the staff said jokingly then patted jeongin's head before going away.

Hyunjin hatesit, he hates the way that he is more annoyed of jeongin trusting someone very easily and being too okay to do skinship with someone he just met. Hyunjin hates it.