CHAPTER 30

Hi, everyone!! Thank you very much for your response for the previous chapter!! Your precious votes and comments meant a lot for me!!

For those who wants to know who are playing the characters of Sivanya and Vinay.

Sivanya

Vinay

CHAPTER 30

Mullai's Office

Sivanya was discussing with her co-workers when Mullai barged into the office and directly walked to her cabin ignoring her staffs. Everyone was shocked with Mullai's behaviour as they have never seen her behaving like this. They started to get scared thinking that they have done something wrong. Sivanya calmed them.

Sivanya: Neengge poyi velaiye paarungge. Naan akka kitte pesuren. (They agreed and continued to do their work. Sivanya entered Mullai's cabin and walked towards her. She gulped down her fear and placed her hand on Mullai's shoulder. Mullai turned to her and hugged her making her startled.) Akka, enna aachi?? Ethavathu problem ah?? (She could hear sobbing sound from Mullai.) Yen ka aluvuringge?? Unggale yaaru enna pannina?? Sollungge undu illei'nu pannidren!! En Mullai akka've ale vechittanggala?? Yaaru'nu sollungge, ka. (Mullai broke the hug and sobbed like a kid.)

Mullai: Naan thappu pannitten, Sivanya.

Sivanya: (confused) Athukku ethukku aluvuringge?? Thittina adicha thane aluvanum. Thappu pannina aluvanggala enna?? (Mullai sobbed again.) Sari, alugathingge. Enna thappu pannuningge??

Mullai: Naan avughale thittitten.

Sivanya: (confused) Yevughale??

Mullai: Dhaadikaarare.

Sivanya: Kathir anna've ya?? (Mullai nodded in guilt.) Athukku avaru thane aluvanum. Neengge yen aluvuringge??

Mullai: Avughale thittittenu enakku guilty'ah irukku.

Sivanya: Yen thittiningge?? (Mullai told her whatever happened.) Ellam nithanama yosichi seiyure aalu neengge. Neengge appadi pesirukkalama?? Pesum pothu vaarthaiye paarthu pesanum'nu yen amma sollirukkangge. Neenggalum athethan solluvingge. Varthaiya kottina alle mudiyathu'le.