˚ ༘♡ ·˚𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 ##3₊˚ˑ༄

   you made your way back to camp with vargas, who you had run into while walking around the flower fields. while he did wear an odd outfit, he told you it was because he and the others were. . . playing a game that you couldn't participate in because you were found. kinda like hide and go seek.

   arriving at the edges of the camp, he ushered you to enter while he stayed back. " thank you again mister vargas! " you whisper yelled to not blow his cover, waving as your two animal friends follow you.

   The students were wild, looking left and right for you. " hello everyone! " you smiled, waving your hands. the area froze, slowly turning to your figure with widened eyes. floyd was the first to act, elongated tail fading into legs as he ran to you with open arms. not one to ignore hugs, you smiled brightly, rivaling the smile of kalim.

   he engulfed you in a deathly hug, but to you, was nothing more than a bear hug. sebek was next, wanting to scold you yet couldn't bear to see your innocently happy face turn sad. instead, he gave you a pat on the head.

   " don't do that again, human, " he mumbled.

   you were soon brought into a large group hug by the others.