message

"STOP!"y/n shouted desperately trying to get her intoxicated father off of her.

"SHUT UP YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!" he screamed at the top of his lungs as he went for another punch towards y/n

y/ns father finally got off of her after abusing her for the 2nd time today. y/n was crying on her bedroom floor wishing she could just run away, until she got an idea. she got up off the floor and stumbled over to her pc

twitch notification: dream was taken is currently streaming.

she clicked onto discord and tapped on his name typing out her idea to get away from her toxic parents.

DREAM :)

y/n: hey clay i have never told you this but my parents are abusive... my dad just beat the shit out of me because i took a shower this morning, i have had enough of it and am going to run away. but i kinda don't have anywhere to go. if you see this you don't have to reply since i know your streaming but lemme know what i should do i'm kind of stuck. they have abused me ever since i was 12.

- - -

y/n then clicked on dreams streaming noticing he went quiet mumbling a couple words.

"holy shit!" dream mumbled,
"uhh guys i'll continue with his stream later! uhh family stuff!"dream said before ending the stream and messaging you back.

DREAM :)
y/n: hey clay i have never told you this but my parents are abusive... my dad just beat the shit out of me because i took a shower this morning, i have had enough of it and am going to run away. but i kinda don't have anywhere to go. if you see this you don't have to reply since i know your streaming but lemme know what i should do i'm kind of stuck. they have abused me ever since i was 12.

dream: y/n i just ended my stream talk to me! i will buy you a ticket to england to live with me from now on i swear to god!

y/n: dream thank you so much i really need to get away from my parents! please buy me that ticket i will pay you back when i get the chance!

dream: done! i just got you a ticket go to the airport at 7am tomorrow! i'll be waiting for you!

- - -
y/n woke up at 5am and packet her bags as fast as she could. as she was about to walk out she turned back and grabbed a photo of all her friends and put it in her bag and ran out the front door. tears streaming down her cheeks as she ran as fast as she could away from her toxic household. she was running for about 5 minutes till she called a taxi. when she arrived at the airport she felt free finally she was going to leave her hell of a life.

y/n called dream telling him how much she loved  him as tears fell down her cheeks. she stayed on the phone to dream till her flight number got called.

"flight 56 to england leaving in 10 minutes!"

y/n grabbed her bag and said goodbye to dream as she walked onto the plane. about 15 hours later y/n had landed. she was in england she was about to meet the boy who saved her life an older brother if you will. y/n was walking out the doors looking for a tall blond untill she saw him. he was looking right at her smiling with tears falling in his eyes.
"CLAYY!!" y/n shouted as she ran as fast as she could to him.
"Y/N!" dream shouted across the airport.
they finally hugged first time ever. time stopped she felt so safe in dreams arms.
"let's go home it's 1a
i'm tired!" dream said as he let go of y/n.

- - -

y/n was looking around dreams massive house she was not expecting it to be this big
"jesus! it's huge!" y/n said as dream laughed and leaded her to her bedroom.
"ur room" dream said smiling before his phone started ringing. it was george.
"HEY DREAAAAAAAAMM!" george yelled while smiling.
"hey george y/n just got here! wanna come over with the boys you can all meet her"dream said
"yeah sure! is she alright?"
"yeah she's fine she's in her room now" dream said while walking down the stairs
"oh okay i'll see you soon! i love you!"
"ur lying but okay see you soon!"
"IM NOT!"
"goodbye george!"
"bye dream!"
- - -
y/n was laying in her bed when she heard the doorbell ring. " y/n could you get that for me please!!" dream yelled from in the shower.
"sure!" y/n said while getting up.y/n opens the door to see 8 guys waiting at the door "hello? you here for dream? y/n said but she was cut off to seeing george at the back looking down at his phone looking shocked before he looked up to see y/n at the door. he pushed past quackity and karl before pulling her in for a massive hug. "Y/n are you okay!! i'm glad you came here!"george said while looking you in the eyes "me to and yeah i'm fine! your way shorter then i would expect..." y/n said while laughing "IM TALLER THEN YOU!!" george said before turning back to the guys and introducing her. "this is y/n!" george said while smiling at the other guys.
"aye mannnn!!" quackity said before laughing and smiling at sapnap
"hi! where did you move from?" karl said followed by the rest of the guys saying hi.
"australia" y/n said before a small voice from the back said " UR AUSTRALIAN!! OH NO NO NO NO NO" before another small voice said "shut up tommy!" before laughing with him. "okay let's go in" wilbur said as he pushed tommy and tubbo to go in.
- - -
wc: 1015