Info/backstory

name: Y/N L/N

Height: 164cm/5'4"

Age: 16(only a year younger than shido)

Alias: Conjuror

Angel + power: Ariel, an angel that usually appears in the form of a deck of cards, however when used as a weapon it will form a halberd spear. when in card form it will act like a hallucinogen and depening on the cards value is how strong the hallucination the victim will have. When in spear form, Ariel will give the wielder  the control of electricity/lightning.

Astral Dress: A purple corset that ends under the boob, over a black shoulderless and flowy dress that's longer at the back. high heels that end right under the knee with thigh-high fishnets. black sleeved silk gloves that end on the bicep. A black fluffy cat tail is attached to the backside and two black fluffy cat ears are placed on the head.

backstory:

Y/N was always fragile as a kid, thanks to a desise that was incurable. She didn't come from a wealthy family but they all still loved each other. As a birthday present for her 5th birthday, Y/N's parents got her a beautiful white maine coon that had a black circle around it's tail and a black line going down its back. She had named the cat Silver. Y/N was often bullied for being so fragile, both mentally and physically. And Silver was always there to help her get through it. However, when Y/N had turned 11, her parents were in a car crash, forcing her to live with her grandparents, whom she wasn't very fond of. 

When she got home from school on her 8th birthday, she found her cat dead, run over right outside of the house. She lost it, crying for hours on end. Her grandparents told her to get over it and that she was overreacting while her classmates made fun of her for being sad over her pets death, saying "It was just an animal!". It was the final straw before she became a spirit. She was turned 3 years before the inferno in tengu city happened. 

Personality: Kind, but can be a smartass dick sometimes. Hella kinky. Acts like a simp when it comes to the twins, Miku and Kurumi. Teases Shido by calling him Blue Cheeto or Shrimp (when he is Shiori). 

I will use this character for most of the up coming DaL/B fanfictions. Except for in the Miku x reader and Tohka x reader since both of them are human.