You're Under Arrest

"Hwaryun, Hwaryun, who's that ?"

A brunette with a short ponytail tugged at the sleeve of a redhead as they made their escape.

Or, attempted to at least, as the brunette had now stopped dead in his tracks and was peeking over a counter at the scene he had left behind.

Hwaryun sighed and also peeked over at the action unfolding in front of them.

A bluenette had charged into the desolate building causing most of the people there to scatter, the brunette and redhead included, though they were the top priority to escape and so some lowly henchmen had been left behind to delay the cops that had arrived on the scene.

There was currently a stand off.

The bluenette in his blue uniform along with a bulletproof vest and other protective gear, was standing still, two legs apart and in position, ready to fire the pistol he held with both hands.

There was a man opposite him, you could tell he was panicking as he didn't even have his gun ready.

"Viole, we need to go."

Hwaryun muttered to the brunette completely enraptured by the scene in front of him, yet neither of them made to move. The redhead knew it was pointless, she already had their escape route planned and they could spare a few minutes.

Viole was reluctant to look away, he took in the slender figure of the policeman, his fluffy blue hair tied back at his nape and his intense, deep blue stare focused solely on the defenseless man in front of him.

"Put your hands where I can see them! You're under arrest!"

Shouting at the man, the bluenette didn't let his focus falter even once, not even when his colleagues came running in and chased after others that had already started to escape.

The man was in a difficult position.

Of course he didn't want to be arrested!

His fingers twitched and Viole knew what was coming - it was one of his own henchmen after all!

Viole looked away briefly, thinking it was such a shame that it had to end this way for the bluenette. He was rather good looking and seemed just like Viole's type.

"Okay. Let's go."

He whispered to Hwaryun and started to crawl just as two gunshots rang out in the air. Viole sighed.

It really was a shame.

"He's down!"

To Viole's surprise, he heard a shout and it was not what he was expecting. He popped his head over the counter again and his eyes glistened as he spotted the bluenette, completely unharmed, his gun still cocked and ready, and Viole's henchman lying on the floor, blood seeping from two wounds as he cried in pain.

" Oh ?"

Needless to say, Viole was extremely impressed.

The bluenette seemed to have gotten his shots in first against one of Viole's skilled henchmen - one in the man's arm that was reaching for his gun and the other in his leg to drop him to his knees.

Viole giggled quietly in delight, his golden eyes lit up and full of excitement.

He tugged on Hwaryun's arm once again.

"Hwaryun, Hwaryun, who is that? "

"Khun, nice job on the arrest. Nice shooting as well!"

The bluenette was patted on the shoulder as he walked through the station. Many of his fellow officers and colleagues offered him praise and congratulations on his recent arrest.