My Mute Mate

My Name Is Sarah Ann Clair I am 18 I am also betas daughter My father lost his mate. My mother in a rouge attack ever since that I have been what people would say or call me " Mute ". My mother and I were closer than ever now that she is gone i feel like I lost a part of me . People say once i find my mate i would be fine the thing is i don't want a mate . Most female wolves are ready by  16 but im 18 and still not ready the one thing i would nover do is rejecte my mate. No never that would be painful and horrible for both of us my wolf is the only person I talk to.

BEEP BEEP

I hit the snooze button on alarm clock another day of school I thought as I make my way to the shower and get the water just where I want it

I stripped of my clothes and got in tge shower as im in the shower I just stood there memories of my mother being killed by rouges flooded in my head

* memory *

The alphas third in command came in the alphas office "Alpha There are more rouges attacking we don't have enough warriors and the others aren't healed enough from the last attack!!" The third in command panick as the alpha stood and so did my father " We will fight with who we have Jerome lets go." The alpha said in low tone, Jerome that was my fathers name him and the alpha grew up together since they were babies actually .My father walks to my mother giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and he did the same to me then walked out with the alpha.

I look up at my mother her beautiful long brown hair put into a bun and some stands were coming out her eyes were full of worry and I could tell she was scared I got up and sat next to her and huged her.

Then there was a big banging sound my mother shook in my arms I held her tighter and then a rouge came in, me and my mother stood up instantly"Mom get back!" I yelled at her while watching the rouge the whole time.

"No Sarah I will not let you fight this rouge!!" She yelled at me with a shakey yet stern voice.

I was about to say something back but the rouge charged at my mother I shifted and knocked him down he as really big but I was not about to back down

He growled the most vicious growl I have ever heard but I was not about to back down my confidence was slowly withering away as another rouge came in.

All i could think of was

How am i supposed to protect my mother with two of them now?

My mother shifted and stood by my side we both attacked

The rouge bit my leg as I let out a howl of pain and bit his ear off and he let out a howl too.

Then I heard a howl that made my whole world stop I looked on the other side of my room to find my mother there in her own puddle of blood she look at my one last time then ..she was gone just like that she was gone
*End of Memory*

I sucked in a deep breath and washed my body and got out the shower and dried off and put my clothes on i brushed ny hair and put on light make up

I went down stairs and saw my father and the alpha

"Good Morning" they both said it at the same time...woah

I just noded got a apple and left for school

A/N

I know its short but im working on it kay kay