Chapter 13: Sorry

Y/N was cuddling with Taehyung on the sofa while watching a romantic K-drama....

When suddenly a kissing scene comes up...Taehyung looked at her with a smirk...Y/N gulped and glanced at Taehyung only to see him already staring at her with a smirk.

She tried to move away but Taehyung tightly held her...Taehyung started to lean towards her face...Y/N was shifting her gaze from his eyes to his lips... Taehyung was about to kiss her when suddenly Y/N's phone rang...

Taehyung stopped in that position and closed his eyes in frustration...Y/N chuckled and pushed him lightly...

She picked up her phone...Seeing the caller ID she smiled a bit...She kept the phone near her ear after receiving the call.

*On the phone*

Y/N: Hi Natalia!.....I'm fine..How about you?......Ohh good......W-What??.......Look Natalia... You're my friend that is why I'm not hanging up on your face else I would have done that.......N-No I'm sorry I can't.....No..I can't face him again....After so many days I'm finally happy with someone...I cannot meet that Jerk again.....(Taehyung looked at her in confusion as she paused for a while as if the person on the call was explaining her something)

She looked at me with eyes which I couldn't understand...

Y/N: B-But........O-Okay......Hmm......He is my husband........And we'll be getting married soon....(She said with a expressionless face as if she is trying to warn the person) Okay....I'll reach there by 9....

Saying this she hung up the call. Taehyung looked at her in confusion.   Y/N sighed and looked at him. She spoke....

Y/N: Natalia is my childhood friend. She and I were neighbours when I stayed in USA for two years....

TAEHYUNG: Hmmm...So?? Tomorrow you both are gonna hangout??(He asked with a confused look)

Y/N sighed...and spoke again....

Y/N: J-Jungkook is not well....(Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows) I-I mean his career...he is destroyed...Natalia is his therapist...She wants me to talk to h-him....She said that if I talk to him maybe he'll recover....It's M-Mr.Jeon's request....(She said while looking at him if she wants to know his reaction)

Taehyung looked away....

TAEHYUNG: S-So you want to g-go back to him a-again??(He asked while looking down)

Y/N sighed and stood up...She went in front of Taehyung and made him look up at her...She sat on his lap and hugged him.

Y/N: You know I only love you....(She said while patting his back)

TAEHYUNG: B-But he is your first love...(He said with a pout still in your embrace)

Y/N: Uhh huh...Small correction...He was...( She said with a small smile)

But the smile faded away when she didn't get any reply from Taehyung.

She broke the hug and looked at him while he looked down...

Y/N: You don't trust me??(She asked with unsure eyes)

TAEHYUNG: I do...(Saying he looked up at her)

Y/N smiled and pecked on his lips...

Y/N: I'll return by 11am okay???

Taehyung smiled and nodded...

*Next day*

Y/N's POV

Natalia: You're ready??(She asked while looking at me)