POST-CREDIT SCENE

POST-CREDIT SCENE

𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

"Hey", they greeted each other smiling. "Everything all right?", Juliet asked him as they stepped through the big door. There were many big windows that let the sun though which brightened the hole room up.

"Yeah everything is good. How are you?" The brunette had never been in the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum before so she was pretty impressed by the size of the building.

The siblings walked through the big hall as Juliet answered her brother, "Yeah, same."

There was a short silence before Juliet spoke up again, "You already met up with Sarah?" Sebastian chuckled before he gave her a smile, "No but I'm planning to, on Sunday." Juliet smirked, "Have fun. She's really amazing and her boys urgh, I love them!"

Her brother sighed as they walked through the next door, "Yeah I know. I'm pretty nervous." He rubbed his neck as he looked at the ground.

The two continued their walk, "Don't. You're amazing, Seb. Every girl should be happy to go on a date with you!"

They now entered a very big dark room. Juliet let her gaze wander around for a moment, until she spotted Steve's Captain America suit standig in the corner of the room.

The two brunette's slowly made their way through the room, they walked past the bright pillars that showed Bucky and Steve until they arrived infront of a pillar that showed Steve in big. He had his Captain America suit on as he looked up.

Juliet felt how a tear run down her cheek. Sebastian laid a hand on her shoulder as he looked at the pillar.

"I just really miss him", Juliet smiled as she looked at the picture and whipped a tear from her cheek.

"I know", her brother whispered as he squeezed her shoulder.

"I hope he got the life he always wanted", the brunette whispered before the two slowly continued their way through the museum again.

There were was a corner with many different monitors that showed pictures and cartoons of Steve. The brunette walked towards them as she looked at them closely. Sebastian suddenly cleared his throat from behind her, "Uh-Juliet my Boss just texted me. I gotto go. Can I let you alone?"

Juliet didn't turned around as she nodded her head, "Yeah, see you."

She could hear how his steps quickly faded away. Juliet walked to the left side and looked at a picture of Steve in young, when he didn't had the serum running through his body. A smile crossed her face as she leaned a bit forward, but it soon faded away again.

"It's considered impolite to eavesdroped on other people's conversations, you know?" She turned towards the woman that stood behind her.

She had dark skin and wore a blue jacked, simple blue pants and a light blue shirt with the words S.W.O.R D on it. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to interrupt you two", the woman told her as she slowly approprached Juliet.

The two stood next to each other in silence as they both looked at the many different monitors. "Pretty impressive man", the woman commented as she raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you and what do you want?", Juliet asked her as she turned towards the woman.

"I'm Monica. Monica Rambeau. I'm from S.W.O.R.D", she intoduced herself as she smiled at Juliet who still looked sceptical.

"I'm here because I hoped that you had some information for me." Juliet furrowed her eyebrows at the woman, "About what?"

Monica made a face, "It's not about a what, it's rather about a who."

Juliet looked at the woman as she waited for her to explain herself. The woman handed her a file which Juliet immediately opened.

There were several pictures of a very familiar face, but eventhought Juliet knew this person she didn't recognized her. Something seemed off about her old friend that could be seen on the pictures.

The brunette looked up at Monica with a worried expression on her face.

"I need you to tell me everything you know about Wanda Maximoff."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘚𝘖 𝘔𝘜𝘊𝘏 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘠 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒! 𝘐 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘜𝘌 𝘐𝘛 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘈 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘚𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘚 𝘖𝘜𝘛!

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘚𝘖 𝘔𝘜𝘊𝘏
𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘠 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒!
𝘐 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘜𝘌 𝘐𝘛 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕
𝘈 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘚𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘚 𝘖𝘜𝘛!