𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻-𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂

"𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎                                𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚢"☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

                                𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚢"
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

RESTLESS NIGHTS

You guys were having a blast walking to mc.Donald's. Well you, Kurro, and Hinata were. Kenma was just behind you guys the whole Time not saying a word.

Once you guys finally reached mc.Donald's it was 12:00am. Kurro opened the door for all of you and also ended up paying for the food too sense he lost to rock, paper, scissors to you and Hinata.

All four of you sat down and chit chat while eating. Kenma still hasn't said a word sense you left the house. You asked Kurro and hinata on the way there, but they told you he gets like that and not to worry about it.

Once you guys finished you headed back to kenmas house. When you reached his house it was 1:00am you all decided to go to bed, being exhausted from the walk. Kenma slept in his bed while the rest of you three slept down stairs on the couches.

You had a hard time falling asleep that night. It was around 3:00am when you heard footsteps going down the stairs. You were facing the kitchen so your were able to see so called person. As expected it was kenma, he walked through the kitchen to the back door then opened it stepped outside and closed the door behind him.

You were wondering why he went outside ecpecially sense it's cold outside. You decided to see what he was doing. You got up quietly slipped on your socks and your hoodie and walked outside.

Kenma was laying on the grass looking at the sky. You walked towards him and layed down next to him.

"Hey,"you said.

"Hi,"he replied.

"What you doin,"

"Looking at the stars,"

"Why,"

"Cause there pretty,"

"Agreed,"

You guys sat there in silence for a bit.

It was nice.

Peaceful.

"Are you ok,"you asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be,"he replied

"You've been quite sense we left the house,"

"Ok,"

"So are you ok?"

"Yeah,"

"Why were you quite,"

"Because Kurro and shoyo were being annoying,"

You giggled.

He turned his head towards you.

You turned your head towards him.

"Why is that funny?"he said.

"Because you get annoyed so easily,"

He rolled his eyes and turned his head back to the stars.

HII, I've been gone for 4 months and I do apologize XX
My meantal also Heath has been pretty bad recently so I haven't had the motivation to write.
And I also apologize for the short chapter especially sense I've been gone for so long. But I might get back to writing. Hope you enjoyed this chapter ( ̄▽ ̄~)

448 words