Cast

Hi there!  I wanted to make this page about the members of the story.  You can imagine what you would like, everyone reads stories differently.  

I will put a description of each person in case you have not seen Fate: The Winx Saga.  If you have not seen it, I recommend you do!

Also I am so lazy to notice my mistakes so if there are any errors, I can take the criticism.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke

(What ever you want)

Brooke is 17 years old.  She is quiet, kept to herself, smart.  She prefers to be alone.  Her parents and sister always thought she has had issues because she has always gotten headaches and music was the only way she could stay calm.  She was very connected to people.  She could tell what someone was thinking or feeling.  She pretends she hates everyone so people would leave her alone.  She is a very talented pianist, athlete, artist, and very smart.  Always in AP classes but struggled socially, she never wanted friends.  She always thought that they hated her.  She has a bad past.  Her family and her swore to never talk about it.

Sky

Sky is very determined and smart

Sky is very determined and smart.  Sky's dad died when he was younger and his dads friend, Silva, took him in.  He is now the second best specialist alive.  Silva is the best and taught Sky a lot.  His best friend is Riven and his ex girlfriend was Stella.  

Bloom

Bloom is Brooke's older sister by a year

Bloom is Brooke's older sister by a year.  Bloom is always treating her like a little kid.  She is a very nice girl and is starting at Alfea with Brooke.  She is very smart but is also very naive.  Bloom helps Brooke out in every way she can but knows in the end Brooke doesn't and will never take her help.