Chapter 25

Hi everyone...

I am back.. Iss bar thoda jyada intajar karwaya.. Sorry...😅
Lekin aab wapas updates aate rahege..

Back to story..

-----------------------------------------------------------

The guy was moving near Unnati's face just them someone comes and hits on the guy's head.. The guy stands holding his head and faints. Unnati opens her eyes and sees at the person shockingly. She was too numb to react. Just then Unnati sees that other guy was coming from behind.. He had a knife in his hand..

Unnati: (shouts) Ashi move....

Unnati pulls Ashi aside and she puts leg in between and making the boy fall... Unnati hugs Ashi...

Unnati: (worriedly) Arr you ohkay??

Ashi: Yes I am... Are you?? (Unnati nods) But these guys won't be... (angrily)

Ashi angrily picks up a wodden rod fallen aside and she starts hitting the guys. Unnati also joins her and starts hitting them. On the other side Aashna was trying to calm down Mrunu. She was really scared... Aashna walks towards the Ashi nd Unnati and stops them..

Aashna: Girls stop... Mrunu ki halat dekho. She needs us...

Ashi looks at Mrunu and rushes towards her. Mrunu immediately hugs her and breaks down in tears...

Mrunu: (sobbing) Ashi... Wo ladke... Wo wapas aayege.. (breaks down in tears)

Ashi: (rubs her back trying to comfort her) Mrunu relax. Gaye wo log. I am here... Aashna aur Unnati bhi hai... You are safe... Relax... We are here only... Koi kuch nahi karega...

Aashna and Unnati looks at each other. They were clueless but for them the most important thing for now is to calm down Mrunu...
Just then Rishu and Ani comes followed by Manav, Arsh and Addy. Aashna narrates them everything.

Ani's pov:

When Aashna said that I couldn't control myself. Mrunu was really scared. I went towards her and sat next to her. Ashi saw me and gave me a assuring smile and with that she moved towards the other side with damnfam members. They were at a bit distance. I was about to put my hand on her hand but I stoped myself and pulled it back. But the very next moment she hugged me. I was really shocked. I hugged her back and rubbed her back comforting her. I could feel my T-shirt geeting wet by her tears but I didn't try to stop her. I let her cry her heart out. After a while she broke the hug and calmed down herself...

Ani: Are you ohkay??

Mrunu: Hmm... (looking down) When I saw those guys misbehaving with Unnati I started getting those flashes. (tears were still their in her eyes) Agar Ashi nahi ati toh pata nahi kya ho jata...

Ani: I know this shouldn't have happened pr tujhe pata hai you are way more strong than this. Iss sab ke bare mai mat soch aur nahi purani baton ke baare mai....

Ani side hugged Mrunu and gave her a forehead kiss...

Other side:

Manav: Tum logo mai dimag nahi hai kya... Itna kuch hua aur kisine bataya nahi...

Addy: Exactly... Ek call kr dete tum log toh hum aa jate the. Agar wo ladke kuch kr dete toh...

Ashi: (angrily) Ek min... Firstly hum ladkiyon ko khudko protect krne ke liye kisi ke help ki jarurat nahi hai.. Hum physical utne strong na bhi hue toh bhi mentally utne strong hai ki hum aaise situation handle kr sake...

Arsh: Are he didn't mean that way Ashi. Baat haat se jaa bhi sakti thi. Tum teeno ko kuch ho jata toh..

Aashna: I agree baat haat se jaa sakti thi pr Ashi aa gayi time pr. Now can we stop discussing about all all this. Jo nahi hua uske bare mai kyu sochna..