My Heater is Broken Part 2

FIRST: I would like to apologize for the long wait. I have not been very motivated. I also had surgery recently, so bear with me. Anyway, on with the chapter.

Warnings: Angst, polyamorous relationship, Logan in heat, and sin.

Logan's crying went on for hours. He felt betrayed by the people he called friends. He had hoped they would have been happy for him, but he was wrong.

Janus and Remus were both pissed at the other three. Once Logan had fallen asleep, they gave him two large pillows to cuddle while they went to confront the others.

Roman saw them and scoffed. "Ah, look, the villains. What do you want?"

Remus growled. "We want to know what gave you the right to upset Logan the way you did!"

Patton interrupted, "Well, it's not healthy for Thomas."

Virgil narrowed his eyes. "It causes an imbalance in Thomas. That's why you and Roman we're split apart."

Remus' eyes widened and he teared up. "Fuck you! Logan just wanted to be happy and spend time with but instead you assholes hurt his feelings and mine!"

Janus finally spoke. "We are taking Logan, it is clear you three have no love for him, not anymore. Let's go, Remus, before you break a neck."

Remus and Janus left back to Logan, who was still asleep. They woke him up and Janus asked "Love, will it be okay if we make you a dark side?"

Logan looked at them and thought. "Yes."

Remus smiled and kissed his nose. "Sleep, the transformation is painful if you are awake, I should know."

All three of them fell asleep.

The Next Morning...

Logan was awake, looking at himself in the mirror. "Broken glasses, black scarf, and..." He turns the side, "wings. Snow owl wings."

Janua came in and hugged Logan from behind. "That means your heat [doesn't] start a bit later today, love."

Logan blushed, his heat already getting to him due to the touch. "I think that warning is a bit late, Jan."

Remus rushed in. "Ooo~ Sex time?~"

Janus nodded. "Let's make our little owl feel good~."

They pulled Logan to bed, playing with his wings. The reaction of high-pitched moans was music to their ears.

Janus got in between Logan's thighs and took off his pants and boxers. He then kissed Logan's inner thigh. "Ngh~" Logan moaned.

Remus got his pants off and lined up with Logan's ass. "I'm going in dry~."

Logan nodded and moaned out when Remus pushed in. Janus licks up his shaft, earning another moan, and began to suck the tip. "O-oh~"

Remus held Logan's neck as he thrust hard, causing Janus to gag a bit on his dick. It only took minutes for Janus to deep throat Logan. "C-close already~"

Remus growled. "Hold it~".

Logan whined, loving the growls. After another minute. Remus came, allowing Logan to as well. Janus swallowed every last drop.

Both of his boyfriends took the time to clean Logan up and got him comfy before they all fell asleep.

(Sorry it's short)