Swiper time!

Boots and Swiper gettin' freaky!

"Swiper no SWIPING!!!" Dora exclaimed, "It's okay Dora I'll take care of this, trust me." I said, trying to comfort her after Swiper stole her thong she was gonna surprise Diego with on their date.

"B-but, I spent all my allowance to get th-" she was cut off by boots shushing her with his index finger. "Don't worry Dora! I'll make sure to get your thong back, I promise." feeling reassured, Dora parted ways with Boots knowing that he would be able to retrieve the stolen thong.

Boots walked through the wet forest following Swiper's footsteps, he saw the foot prints coming to a stop and that's when he recognized the familiar shack. "What is Swiper doing at Diego's house?!" Boots peaked through the small circular window of the crusty shack and couldn't believe what he saw...

"SWIPER'S GETTING DICKED DOWN BY DIEGO?!?!" Boots barged in through the door as Swiper pushed Diego's fat head off of him after hearing the abrupt noise

"SWIPER'S GETTING DICKED DOWN BY DIEGO?!?!" Boots barged in through the door as Swiper pushed Diego's fat head off of him after hearing the abrupt noise. "It's NOT what it looks like!" Diego said as he covered his lower half with Swiper's bandana. Swiper trying to use the blanked to hide the fact that he was wearing Dora's thong, Boots chuckled at how shocked the 2 were at his arrival, "I can't believe you guys didn't invite me!"

"Fuck that bitch Dora she aint paying me to do this shit anyway!" Boots pushed both Diego and Swiper on the bed, "So who's tryna give me the sloppy toppy?" he said in a seductive tone wiggling his tail. "I don't wanna do this shit I heard you got STDs!" Diego yelled at the cheeky monkey (wtf ok) "Bitch no tf I don't- ykw me and Swiper can do this by ourselves gtfo you dirty bitch!!!!" Boots said in an angry tone "I don't need this shit from an ugly ass mole rat." Diego was putting on his dumb ass goodwill jeans as Boots slowly turned around and drop kicked him in his micro penis!

"BYE BITCH!" Boots shouted, slamming the door in Diego's face, Swiper thought this was pretty hot and started to kiss him passionately. He jumped up wrapping his furry ass legs onto Boots skinny waist, "Let's take this to the bed."

Boots Pov:

I layed swiper down harshly onto the bed because he's a bad boy! But he liked it anyway, "daddy boots!" he whined waiting for me to do anything to him. "Shut the fuck up" I flipped him over on his hands and knees gently sliding my ginormous dick right into his chamber of secrets. He winced in satisfaction as I kept pounding into his hairy cave.

I smacked his furry ass as I slammed my juicy bread stick into his marinera, "OH MY GOD DADDY- HAR-HARDERRRRRR!" At this point the whole damn shack was shaking because of how hard I was going, I flexed my muscles as Swiper bit my bicep, he is so hot mmmm.

"Let me split on your dick daddy!" Swiper insisted with a joyful smile as he hopped up and down on the bed, "Save all that hopping for me my little kitty kitten kat muffin..." He began doing actual fucking splits on my outragesly long penis. I picked him up and threw him onto the bed "I have to go my foxy woxy- I'll come back later tonight." I winked at him as he laid back clearly tired from how hard I smashed into his thing, ANYWAYS "I'm gonna need this thong, dont worry about having it washed Dora's a stupid bitch anyways." He kissed me goodbye and I walked out the door.

A/N ig:

I hope you guys cringed and maybe took a moment on how you decided to spend your precious time today🥺<3

This is completely a joke I wanted to make this as terrible as I possibly could😘- I didn't even reread it so that's nice....

LOLz #livelovelaugh #wap

Have a GOOD DAY- on my mind safe to take a step out get some air now let yosejrgfbdh

Ew what.