Okay Dora😏

"Boot's I can't believe what I just heard." Dora said in a sad tone making Boot's curious on what she was upset about, "What's wrong Dora? you can tell me anything!" she sighed looking at an old pic of her and Diego on their 5 month anniversary. "That fucking trashy hoe Swiper fucked Diego, IN OUR BED!"

Boot's covered his mouth as if he didn't already know about the prior events which took place, "Dora, I-I'm so sorry you didn't deserve that whatsoever." tears brimmed in the corner of her eyes while Boot's looked for tissues trying to hide his laughter, "C'mon Dora don't cry, everything is gonna be alright, Diego is a disgusting little shit bag anyway." this cheered Dora up as he reached his hand out towards her.

They sat on his couch hugging for just a minute, relaxing within each other's company. "Boot's, Can I tell you something?" he of course nodded and sat up from his original position, "I'm mad at Diego, but I'm actually happy things are over!" she looked deep into his eyes waiting for a response. "Why is that?" Boot's questioned, "Well I don't think I want him, I-I want..."

"You." Boot's was taken back by this sudden confession and was confused on what to do, he thought of Dora as a friend, but also thought she was kind of annoying. He smiled, "You know, Dora for a while I didn't care for you but you are so beautiful and I really enjoyed our time together just now!" that's when she leaned in and kissed him.

Boot's Pov:

She straddled my lap as I caressed her lower back all the way to her inner thighs, god she is so hot. The moaning in between each kiss along with the way she was sat on my legs was enough to make me go wild, I honestly didn't think this would be any better than my time spent with Swiper, but it was. 

I picked her up sucking hickeys on her bare neck, while walking with her in my arms I stumbled on the wooden stairs leading up to the bedroom, dropping Dora. "Oh my god! Dora my baby pumpkin cream pie! Are you alright!" I watched her tumble down the stairs rolling once she reached the bottom floor, I ran to her holding her head up so she could look at me. "I'm fine Boot's it just hurt a lil!" I kissed her passionately asking for permission to take off her shirt.

"Ykw it's ok we can just fuck on the floor!" I cheerfully exclaimed, we both took off all the rest of what we had on for clothing as I was aligning my ginormous tip into her smelly hole, I began to slowly push my meat stick all the way, before slamming back in. She was begging me to go faster so that's exactly what I did, "My god Dora, can you take off that fucking back pack it keeps making noise." My thrusts became harder and faster, so she did as she was told to not lose the satisfaction that was currently being endured.

I felt a tap on my thigh as a signal for me to stop, "My wittle booboo bear, can I please YOU now!" she looked at me with those cute puppy dog eyes that I simply couldn't say no to, "Anything for you babygorl." 

To be continued...😜