Chapter 1

The bagels were burning. The bagels were burning. The bagels were burning-

The bagels were burnt.

Nagito sighed to himself. His morning routine was re-fill the drinks, clean the cafe, and make bagels. He had now burnt the bagels. Nagito slapped himself. He was an idiot. How could he burn the bagels that brought hope to everyone who ate them? Oh well, they weren't that burnt. Just a bit too crispy...

He ended up putting the bagels on a tray and leaving them out on their usual stand.

Nagito now stood behind the counter, waiting for customers to start walking in. Then he remembered it was 3am. Way too early for anyone to be coming in. 'At least I got everything ready...' The albino thought to himself, before sitting in one of the chairs and gradually falling asleep.
It was 7am when a knock was heard on the cafe door. Nagito woke up abruptly, and looked out.

He couldn't quite make out who it was since he was still a bit tired, but he stood up and moved closer towards the shadowy figure and opened the door to find

"Hello Mr.Komaeda, is it okay if I step inside?" K1-B0 asked Nagito, his eyes flashing a light shade of cyan. Nagito smiles at him. "Of course, step right in!" Nagito replied, waving his hand in his normal care-free manner. K1-B0 smiles and sat down at one of the tables. Nagito laughed a little, since K1-B0 could only drink the oil that he bought just for him.

K1-B0 was drinking oil. Nagito was standing behind he counter. K1-B0 has almost finished drinking his oil. Nagito was now sweeping up around the shop, making sure it was clean and getting rid of all dust trails. K1-B0 smiled again, and put left his cup there, alone with a £1.00 coin on the table to pay for his drink. "Thank you Mr.Komaeda, I pray you have a good day." He said, as he stood up and left the cafe.

Nagito went over and picked up the empty cup and thoroughly washed it, and then went back behind the counter to wait for more customers to come in.

————————————————————————

Okay guys, comment on this part on who you want Nagito to meet next! I will also try and make chapters longer-