Coming Back To Your Comfort

Soo Ah, in simple words, was sulking. Eun had left for Incheon yesterday because her mother had caught food poisoning and it was serious, Eun being a single child, had to go to take care of her mother. And while the situation was serious, she was allowed to miss her girlfriend. They were still in their honeymoon lovey-dovey stage so to be deprived of her girlfriend's presence and kisses wasn't the best thing for her.

The lectures were boring, lunch was boring, walking home was boring, being at home was boring, being at the bar was boring. Everything was boring because her mind was always wandering to Eun, wondering what she was doing, how she was, if she had eaten, had enough sleep, drank enough water and so on.

Stabbing her salad with her chopsticks, messing around with it, Soo Ah sighed and glanced at her phone again, the wallpaper a photo of Eun and her on a date, and sulked. She was waiting for her call because it had been a solid 3 hours since they talked and she was slowly going on the verge of Eun-deprivation. She needed to at least talk to her girlfriend damnit.

"If you want to talk to her, just call her." Kyung Seok commented, sipping on his Cider.

Their relationship now, was very much sibling like, because after going out with Eun, she could never romantically look at Kyung Seok. The thought itself made her puke. And turns out, they can be very good friends. Because as much as Kyung Seok may seem like a fine adult. He's not. He's a very- young... adult. A newbie adult. And who better to ask for advice than a person who's been independent since a kid. And turns out Soo Ah had the paitence of a Saint because good god the boy didn't even know how to do his laundry, he'd called Soo Ah for help because he was too embarrassed to ask Mi Rae or Woo Young or even his own mother for help.

“She might be busy, I don't wanna trouble her.” She sighed as she sat up straight from leaning down on the cafeteria table. “And anyway, shouldn't you be at the bar helping Yoo Jin?"

Kyung Seok grimaced, “Ah, don't remind me, today's a busy day, I don't wanna go.”

“Yeah, Do Kyung Seok! He's your Hyung! You should help him! If it's a busy day then he needs your help even more!” Soo Ah scolded.

Kyung Seok frowned and looked away before looking back at Soo Ah, who still had a frown on her face. “Ah fine fine, I'll go. Ahhh for god's sake.”

He got up and started walking away but not before Soo Ah hit his leg with their rolled-up lab report with an ‘Aouuu this brat’. Yes. They were very much, a sibling pair.

He looked back at her with a glare which she just challenged back with a stronger one and as much as he wanted to get back on her for hitting, she was older than him and he couldn't do anything. He just huffed and walked out of the cafeteria to, Soo Ah hoped, was the bar.

“What was that?” Jung Boon sat down in front of her with a curious pout.

Soo Ah gave her a soft smile as she sat down, “Ah that, just Do Kyung Seok being a brat.”

Jung Boon snorted, “Do Kyung Seok? A brat? That dude barely reacts to anyone but Mi Rae.”