The Guilt

Hi , I am back, This is a small chapter..but yes, there is a small flashback [ or I may say huge]..You will get to know what had happened..not everything..but little something.

So enjoy reading..pls vote and leave your feedbacks. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So , now aashna , ashi and rishu were together and unns,sanku and tanzeel were together. Arsh finished his business meeting and went to Addy's house where he was staying.

But the next day , everyone got a email,which left them shocked. The college in which they all were together [ they graduated last year] , the principal of that college was suffering through 3 rd stage of cancer. He had a wish to meet his favourite group of students damnfam for once..they had helped him believe in love, trust, loyalty, and friendship.

When everyone received the message, no one gave a second thought, but decided to go . But somewhere they knew , they will have to meet each other and pretend to be together .

So, adyy and asrsh reached Mumbai [ others were already in Mumbai]

Addy then messaged in the group, after a year[ mnv was not there..no one knew his conact number]

[ On chat ]

Addy- Guys, as everyone knows the situation. So what to do ?

Sanku- Guys we have to go, it his last time..we will have to go together.

Tanzu – Yes guys , please koi scene mat create karna.

Ashi – Ha kisi ko ye cheez dhyaan me rakhni hogi ki scene na create kare

Sanku- Ashi tu kis ko bol rahi he?

Aash- Pata he sabko woh kisko bol rahi he..jiski aadat he scene create karne ki

Tanzu- me zyaada nahi bolunga but me abhi realise kiya he ki humne galti ki he ..we had punished the wrong person..unns ki galti nahi thi...aashna..ek baar soch lena..woh teri 5 saal..

Aash – Guys hum pretend kar lenge..we will reach hospital , at 10 tmrw .BYE!

[ unns had read the whole chat, and was teary, she knew aashna still thought it was her fault, and so did everyone..but then sanku and tanzu came..]

Sanku – unns tu tension mat le..honey ..um aashna ko abhi sab nahi pata he..sab thik ho jayega..dont worry

Unns- nahi sanku [ she was crying] .. meri wajah se tuje aur aashna ko alag hona pada..am so sorry .. I know you love her till date..I am sorry sanku..me nahi aa rahi..tu jaa..and aashna ke saath sab thik kar..you both are meant to be together..even if she hates me...pls..tu uska saath de..

Sanku- [ was taken aback ..and a tear rolled down..but he stood strong ..he spoke with strong and dominating voice.] unns ab bohot hua..me thappad marunga ab..tu dusro ka sochna band kar..kisiko padi he teri?..aash , ashi , kisine kabhi ki he teri care? Unhone incident ke baar call bhi nahi kiya..they didn't care if you were alive or dea..

Kyu tu dusro ka itna soch rahi he? Khudki care kar.

And rahi baat meri..mere liye no one matters but you and tanzeel. Haa, I love aash , a lot..but not if she doesn't trust you. I hate her for that . You are the only one I care about now. I will be with you forever..and tu mujse peecha nahi chod sakti..

[ unns go up and hugged him, sanku consoled her]

Aash's Pov

Kya bol raha tha tanzeel? Usne unnati ko maaf kaise kiya ..after what she has done? Woh bl raha tha ki we punished the wrong person..kya woh sach he? Kya unns guilty nahi he? Kya ho raha he...if unns sach he ..to me apne aap ko maaf nahi kar paungi..I didn't trust my bestf..

FLASHBACK

[ I will give just a glimpse kya hua tha ..sab thodi abhi bata dungi ]

So.. after pure damnfam ki ladai hui..everyone had blamed each other..more to unns..

She had left crying from there..Manav was hurt..he still cared for her..and had sneakily went behind her.

Everyone else left from there forever..with grudges..and no one knew what had happened with each other for a year.

Manav followed unns to terrace..where she stood...beside the wall ..manav didn't know what to do..but he heard a scream..and he saw unns jump ..he saw her go..go forever..he was shocked..didnt move for an hour..he was not knowing what happended ..he was taken aback..he didn't cry..he had no expression on his face...but then he went down..nd saw a garbage cleaner..he didn't know what to say..he aked him.

Mnv- Woh kaha gayi?? –Kaha le gaye use? [ he was stuttering]

Man- Ambulance me le gaye..uska pura head blood se bhara tha..hopes kam he..

Manav was broken..he left from there..forever..he was not in contact with anyone for a year..he believed he lost his unsu FOREVER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen now? Will everyone come back together to meet the principal? What will happen when they come back? How will they face each other? 

Will mnv come? What will he do..when he see's unsu alive..?

Stay tuned..

Let me know when you want me to update the next chapter