Jelousy

bf/n: boyfriend name
bf/nn: boyfriends nickname
y/bsf/n: your best friends name

As I eat breakfast before school I get a text from bf/n. He would usually drive me to school but I guess he couldn't today. I'm just gonna be driving myself then.

I rush getting the rest of my stuff and am surprisingly not late. When I get to school I see bf/n. When he didn't drive me it was usually because he wasn't going to school. That's odd but I decide not to question it and go to talk to him. As I walk over to him I see another girl i've never seen before go stand by him and hug him. It wasn't like a normal hug. Call me paranoid, but the way she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest for a bit was kinda off-putting. Ok, now i'm a little worried, but I trust bf/n.

I walk over and, to subtly get her to back off, say, "hey babe."

"hey bub," bf/n pulls out of the hug with the girl to come hug me.

"who's she?" I ask during the hug.

"oh right," He pulls back from our hug and says, "y/n this is lily, one of my old friends. Lily this is y/n, my girlfriend."

For a split second she glared at me, but says, "it's so nice to meet you."

"you too," I smile. "how do you two know each other.

"she used to be one of my best friends before she moved schools a couple years ago ,"Apparently bf/n couldn't sense any tension.

"oh, cool," I kept the smile and bf/n kept the conversation between us three going.

TIME SKIP
I sit on my bed with y/bsf/n because we were having a sleepover.

"lily and bf/n have been spending a lot of time together..." I say.

"well he hasn't seen her in a while," she tried to help.

"it's been over a week, and every time I text or call he's with her. when she found out we were dating she gave me a dirty look. I know she likes him."

"but bf/n wouldn't cheat on you."

"I know, I trust him," I knew she was right, but I was still worried, "but  I don't trust lily."

"yea me neither," y/bsf/n said.

"i'll talk to him tomorrow," I decide.

THE NEXT DAY

bf/n couldn't pick me up again today. actually, he hasn't picked me up since lily came back. apparently he'd been driving her to school every day now.

when I got to school and found him she was obviously right by his side, but today it wasn't going to stop me.

"hey love, can I talk to you?" I ask.

"yea sure," he stands there, completely oblivious.

"um, alone?"

"oh, right. yeah of course," he starts to follow me but calls back, "we'll be right back Lily."

we go to a less-occupied area and I start to confront him, "ok so um, Lily."

"yea?"

"well, bf/n I just feel like ever since she-" I was cut off.