District 3 Fanfiction.

Chapter 1 - Isabelle's POV: 

It almost started about a year ago, when Dan was 17 and I was 16. My first day of sixth form. It was the sixth form which was quite frankly attached to my secondary school, so most likely I'd knew everyone that was going to be there, We were expecting a few new arrivals aswell. 

The day wasn't anyhow different from what I was used to at secondary school. I got handed my timetable and checked what lesson I had, Hmm..Art. I made my way up to the Art floor, only 2 flights of stairs thank goodness for that. I slung my bag over my seat, I smiled at a tall,  handsome boy standing at the front of our class. 

"Isabelleeeee!" My best friend, Olivia shouted, distacting me from the boy at the front. He was my first real crush. I began to start some drawing, absent minded.

My second lesson was Languages, French to be presise. Ugh. I hated French. The whole class, except from the new pupils, breathed a massive sigh of relief when the teacher, which was commonly known for his funny jokes and much more, walked on in and said, "Hello class, I am going to be the teacher of you lot for the next two years, sorry about that." I heared the cutest laugh ever humanly possible behind me. It couldn't of been the new boy, could it?

Unfortunately, Third period was Maths, I hated Maths aswell as French. The teacher that had taught me for the past couple of years was already slumped at his desk, ordering us to get into alphabetical order, I ran over to the the far side of the class, because I've always been in the middle of the register, even though my surname was only Flint.

I saw a fairly familliar face walk through the classroom door, he ended up making his way over to me. I crossed my fingers underneath my desk, hoping this was the new boy and he was sitting next to me. 

"Ferra-" His voice croacked. He coughed. "I'm sorry, Ferrari-Lane." I beamed. Isabelle Ferrari-Lane, Long but cool, I could get used to it. "Will I be somewhere near you?" 

"Flint." I said, still beaming. "Well, Isabelle..but Flint, so you'll be next to me."

"Oh sorry, Dan, I'm new." He smirked. "You're no relation to Dan from You Me At Six, right?"

"No, That'd just be awkward." I laughed. Everyone asked me that.

I began to laugh when he dropped his bag and all his books came flying out.

"I'm so sorry!" I sniggered. "That was just so funny!"

"You don't have to be sorry!" He smiled at me. 

We ended up getting on with our work until I came stuck on a question.

"What's the answer to 4e?" I asked Dan.

"Ah that's 4x plus 3g." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled. 

"Can I ask a favour?" He said.

"Sure!"

"I don't mean to sound a pain in the neck, but I haven't made any friends here, because my other two friends went to different sixth forms...and I don't know the arrangements for lunch so could I hang out with you?" 

"That'd be lovely, since that we both don't have any classes after lunch, we could go to Macdonalds or Subway or something like that?"

"Yeah, and then eat it in the park."

"That's an excellent idea! I don't really want to face them at lunch." I pointed at the popular girls, 4 seats infront of Dan and myself. 

His laugh. His smile. His hair. His voice. His dimples. His everything.

That was the day I met Dan Ferrari-Lane, and it was the best day of my life. EVER.