The Classroom

My hands are grouped together, fidgeting with nervousness. This is a joke, right? Are the boys REALLY going to come here? In a normal school?

The door slides open and 7 tall figures enter in formation; "Hello we are," Namjoon anticipates for all the boys to recite their greeting. "BTS!~" 

I can't believe my eyes, is it really... THEm? The men all scatter off, scanning the test seating arrangement and settle in the absentees' chairs. According to our Class Advisor, the boys will transfer to a new seat every 5 minutes. Whenever a member sits down, a group of students huddle around him.

Lo and Behold, during that day, no place around me was occupied.  The Co- Advisor rings her classroom bell, which apparently signals the boys to transfer to another location in the room.

Jimin sits two tables away from me, finding no student near him. "Jimin!" I shout as if no one else was in the room. Fortunately, my loud scream was slightly silenced because everyone in the room keep chit- chatting.

He faces towards the source of the noise and smiles widely, his eyes soon becoming non-existent. 

**************

4 minutes in, we were cackling like maniacs. Me, I mean. Jimin laughs like I just heard Heaven. 

Suddenly, a mini-motorbike pierces through and breaks the wall, startling all of us. It looked like those racing cars with red a checkered designs. The driver hops off the motorcycle and takes the helmet off in slow-motion. 

Oh, it's her. Every school has that one girl that's sassy and all, boasting about her expensive items, but gets bad grades. (LMAo) She also rubs it in your face that she hates your guts. Yeah, that's her, the driver of the motor.

(real story, I actually dreamt of her in this dream but I obviously don't want to unveil her name so let's keep it at that)

She said to her friend once that she I was annoying but the friend told about it to me. Honestly, Uno Reverse Card, hun.

I lean in to Jimin, whispering of what her attitude is and all, he gets wide- eyed. "Really? No one hurts my ARMYs." He huffs and pouts. IT'S SO CUTE FNJDBJKSDBJ

"Hey, no vehicles in classrooms. Remember?" the advisor reminds her. The girl rolls her eyes and backs her motor up. 

***********

It was already time to say goodbye, and the boys all walk up to the front. "Thank you for inviting us, this was truly a memorable experience." Namjoon speaks up, showing his dimples as he grins. "Thank you ARMY!" Hobi waves and gives us hand hearts. "Borahae!" Taehyung shows his boxy smile. I suppose we passed his vibe check.

"Bye, Y/n." Jimin secretly mouths, winking. I feel my cheeks heating up. Y/n, don't do this IN FRONT OF BTS.

As they all step out one by one and gently close the door, a few of us were curious to see their backs and look for them. To our surprise, none of them were even there.

___________________________________

(DUN DUN DUUNNNNN! DOES THIS MEAN BTS DIDNT ACTUALLY COME HERE? JKJKJK LMAO BUT MY DREAM ENDED THERE SO YEAH)