The Office

My thirst tempts me to go to the room where the upstairs fridge is located. Which is not the kitchen fridge. Though unsual, this is where I get my water like any other day.

The door slowly creaks open to where the fridge is installed and-

Wait, BTS? WHY IS BTS HERE?!

They're currently wearing their Dynamite themed clothes and working on their laptops. In my room. Weird.

They look pretty comfy here, this must be their hangout or something.

I close the door before they could even notice I saw them, though. Oh right! I should tell my cousins BTS is here, again, even though they've left Jimin in the dark alone.

**********

Actually, I have TWO little female cousins, to remind myself.

One of them didn't believe me, but the other, younger one tagged along so I could show her. I knocked on the door 3 times and told my cousin to bow a bit, but only Jungkook turned around when we opened the door. We were polite like how a mother and son visit a doctor in K-dramas. (it makes sense tho since bts ARE doctors of our hearts [ew cheesy])

We were too shy to speak properly, but thankfully Jungkook managed, and offered to sing Dynamite live for my cousin, dancing in some parts in his chair as improv.

Deja vu, honestly? First, One direction came to my house in a dream, (yes, that happened) and now BTS? If only that was reality. In my dreams, literally.