The End Finally

First I'm so sorry it had been a long time since I wrote anything .. I had a lot of problems .. Sec it been a month since my grandmother had pass away anyway enjoy this chapter *0*
          ********************†******************

It had been now two month since Sam and jack Brock up and life for Sam had never been so good .. Her family are finally trusting her specially her dad .. She got a new phone and being happy with the choose she had make to finally stood up and defend her self just like her two friends and for jack we don't know anything about him and that is a good thing .. Jad is finally got a boyfriend that trust her and really love her but for ana things didn't work with Liam of course because of his brother and a lot had happen and for dean we totally don't know anything about him the last time ana talked with him .. He hang up and blocked her and told her that he don't love Sam anymore but she now that he is not telling the truth at all .. And she is so sure that someday he will come to Sam and once more be with her but what she is not sure about will Sam take him back or not ..

Who really love someone should hold on and never let go of him cuz you don't know if you will have the chance again trust me when I say this cuz this personally happened to me and I never had the same chance .. So please if you have someone who truly loves you hold on and don't let go .. You will never know who really love you and how don't so please be careful .....

I hope that someday those two lovers will once again be with each other ....

                                         Love Is Trust
               *************************************

I will do another story about ana and Liam and there will be another one about jad and dean's brother cuz her new boyfriend name is also Ahmed :')
                         Hope u all have a nice life
                                         Love u all