Part 1

How's the team asked Kora looking at her sister. Before Daisy could speak a  blinding flash of light filled Zephyr Three. Kora yelped, Daisy threw up both hands in front of her face and Sousa swung around, moving protectively in front of the sisters.

As the light faded, Daisy squinting at a figure in the middle of the Zephyr. It was a man a Man,  wearing a helmet like Fitzs when he time-traveled. Daisy first thought was Fits but he was with Simmons.

The man pulled off his helmet, Tucking under one arm and Daisy's heart stopped in her throat. There was no way it could be him he was dead He Died in space.

The man turned around and saw the three of them staring and Daisy face ghost White and looked like she was about to faint.

Daisy Thank god I found you. Who are they and where's the team Lincoln Said looking at Sousa and Kora. How are you here? You died in space Daisy says tears running down her face.

Lincoln Walks towards Daisy but Sousa gets in his way. What do you think you're doing Daisy who is this? Sousa says with anger in his voice. Sousa i'm sorry this is Lincoln now please move, Daisy says. Sousa moves and Lincoln crushes Daisy in a hug, I love you. I'm sorry I didn't say earlier, Daisy Says Crying into Lincoln Shoulder.

I love you too. I'm Sorry for leaving but who is Sousa Daisy? Lincoln Says rubbing Daisy Back. Sousa clears his throat to get their attention. Daisy turns around and wipes her tears off her faces and leans into Lincoln. Okay I need an explanation, who is he  and why he is here? Sousa asks Looking at Daisy and Lincoln. My name Lincoln and I came to find Daisy because I needed to apologize for leaving her, Lincoln says as he wraps his arms around Daisy.

Before Sousa could say anything Mack Calls and kora says he wants to talk to daisy. tell Mack i will be right there Daisy says as she turns towards Lincoln. Your coming with me Daisy says grabbing Lincoln hand.