1. Crush

JEFFS POV

I looked over at the little elf who had his headphones in and his eyes closed.
A small smile appeared on my face.

I walked outside and looked up at the sky. it's beautiful I thought. the stars were shining and there was a full moon.

I sat on the balcony and pulled out my pack if cigarettes. I put one in my mouth and lit it.

I'm not addicted to smoking or anything I just take a pack with me just In case. Tonight I just wanna sit back and relax.

10 minutes later

I took a long drag at my cigarette before throwing it on the ground and stepping on it. I walked back inside to see ben was gone. "weird" I muttered.

BENS POV

This can't be happening i thought as I ran out the mansion doors. i told him I was straight and now I have a crush on him.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "I'm so sorry" I muttered as I sobbed like crazy.

He's never gonna talk to me again. what if he kills me for lying to him.

EVEN WORSE what if he....laughs....at me?

I cried harder at the terrible thoughts. the tears just wouldn't stop coming

-flashback-

"Bro's forever" we said at the same time giving each other a bro fist. he smiled and I smiled back. we walked in the mansion and we both went straight to our room.

Ben tell me your straight will you. I felt my heart sink "w-what did you just s-say" I said. "tell me your straight"

He said it again. "w-what makes you think I'm gay" I said with annoyance in my voice.

"Well your always staring at the guys" he said really snotty.

I let out a sigh "I'm straight Jeff..better" "yup" he said with a smirk.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. he pulled away. "and if your lying to me I will hurt you" I said seriously "o-ok" I said nodding.

-end of flashback-

and now I'm falling for him! He's really gonna hurt me I thought standing up and wiping my tears away.

JEFFS POV

"Where did ben go" I asked slendy
"Who knows" he said with a shrug.
I walked into the living room. still no sift of him.

He probably just went for a walk I suggested. "Slendy I'm taking a nap wake me up when the foods done"

I called out. "ok Jeffrey." a growl escaped my lips he knows i don't like it when he calls me that.

I made my way up to our room and opened the door. I walked over to our bed and layed down. as soon as my head but the pillow I was out.

BENS POV

I pulled out my phone and looked at the time 3:28am. "fuck" I muttered as I walked faster.

Slendys gonna kill me I thought opening the door to the mansion. to my surprise all the lights were shut off and everybody was asleep.

"Great" I muttered. if jeff is gonna hurt me I have no chance I'm just a little weak elf and since nobody's awake no one can help me.

I slowly started to walk up the stairs shaking like crazy

2 minutes later

I made it to the top of the stairs. now my heart was beating really fast. calm down I kept repeating over and over

But it was no use Im scared as heck.

I slowly walked over to the door and opened it. "B-ben is that you" I heard jeffs sleepy voice call out

Oh gosh I woke him up I thought as more tears came to my eyes

You have to tell him you like him even if he hurts you.

You can't keep it a secret anymore.

He needs to know.

At the thoughts kept running through my mind

"Y-yeah it's me" i whispered

Oh fuck what have I gotten myself into I thought as I started to whimper
Quietly.

Hai guys thanks for reading sorry if this chapter was shitty, boring, and short ;-; it'll get better XD baiiiii

Published 2-23-15

Don't forget to vote/comment